reo 4 batman cuz:

- placed top 8 @ 3 diff majors using pure batman
- top 8 at evo
- only batman to beat tom brady's aquaman in tourney
- only batman to beat rico's black adam in tourney
- #HoldDat

jk reo dont play batman anymore

put him down 4 black canary
But keep in mind that REO practiced Batman in the beta for a month.

King and Perfect Legend have long surpassed REO.

REO's best days are behind him. He will never win a major tournament again unless Martian Manhunter is buffed to broken tier and/or he copies another high level player's strategies (i.e., as he did with Michael Angelo's Kabal).

Puchi

Noob
REO for Martian Manhunter
FOXY for Wonder Woman
KDZ for Superman
TANO for Catwoman
TYRANT for Salomon Grundy

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This thread is a trainwreck covered in the semen of those fishing for, and recieving props jizzing all over the place, as well as the anal blood of the vanquished and butthurt, those who fished for, and failed to recieve their props.
Kinda sounds like my Friday nights....anal...hehe ;)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
No, not even close to the best Bane. And not that there is a lot of strong bane representation, but even he can tell you Mustard is far better. Me, Doom, and a couple of other Banes all went back and forth pretty evenly online, Doom didn't really stand out. Mustard is on another level
When was the last time we played? Also Bane dittos are dumb anyways.
I thought you went and died somewhere, I put a shoebox next to the one we made for RYX with your name on it and everything. :(
No but really, Mustard is the top Bane and its common info for everyone. I'm just the guy who finds tech sometimes, and when I feel ballsy I'm about as good as Max when he is drunk off his rocker.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I thought you went and died somewhere, I put a shoebox next to the one we made for RYX with your name on it and everything. :(
I've been pretty active on the forums since day 1, so I don't know. That's pretty morbid though:(

In all seriousness, you found some really strong tech multiple times that I'm sure many people use. It's just a matter of going out to tourneys and proving yourself, putting your name out there. That's all I meant. You're a good Bane, TYM has a number of good banes, I was just putting my opinion out there on the "best" one

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So there are "best" supermans and black adams now?

might as well compile a registry of every player that played those characters.

would be far more accurate :p
Yeah, everyone can be tournament level good with Superman and Black Adam(As well as Batman) after 30 minutes in training mode and 10 minutes looking on the character forums.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Yeah, everyone can be tournament level good with Superman and Black Adam(As well as Batman) after 30 minutes in training mode and 10 minutes looking on the character forums.
If that were true, you would have multiple people winning tournaments w/those chars. How many majors has superman/ba won? Only major for superman is Evo. Let's stop w/the ignorance already

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
If that were true, you would have multiple people winning tournaments w/those chars. How many majors has superman/ba won? Only major for superman is Evo. Let's stop w/the ignorance already
Alright, let me rephrase, everyone can be good with Superman, Black Adam, and Batman with little effort after spending 30 minutes in training mode and 10 minutes in the character forums. Maybe not tournament level good, but good enough to destroy everyone and anyone online with a solid connection and no lag.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Well............it's online. This shouldn't be a surprise. Deathstroke is top tier online as well cause it's harder to block dash and move around and punish him. That's how this game is, top tiers are easy to play but not just any johnny jerkoff can win a tourney w/them. IGAU is easy but not THAT easy

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
This list seems a little less like "best player for character" and more "best KNOWN player for character."

Reactions: PPJ