What's new

Injustice at PAX East 2013

CRKFIEND

Noob
So everybody, I will finally get my grubby paws on Injustice this weekend at PAX East this year. I figured if anybody had any questions about the gameplay, etc... I may be able to field them. I will keep this brief:

Does anybody have any questions that I may be able to answer/clarify about Injustice, when I get my chance to play it?

(Sorry for the short notice) ;)

I'm just hoping to get some general gameplay impressions of the characters that we haven't seen much of...deathstroke, bane, black adam, hawk girl, ect.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
Investigate Some Traits If You Get A Chance To Play Characters We Haven't Seen A lot Of!

Can you tell us how fast the game speed? Fast as Marvel? Fast as SF? Can you give Batman and Supes as try? Maybe WW as well?

If you do a long start up trait like lex or sinestro, do you have to hold the button or if you hit it once does the animation run all the way through? Also can you dash cancel out of them if you decide against running through the animation for whatever reason, or are you just stuck

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Check to see if NRS has updates the frame data in the menus....also try to take as many pictures of movesets that we haven't already seen

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If they're in the build you get to play, I would like some info on Aquaman, Lex, and Green Arrow. Basic stuff, advanced stuff, whatever. Even Aquaman's and Lex's movelist would be fine, lol.

Play around w/ the stages some if you get the opportunity. I'd like to see what other parts there are to the Ferris Air and Atlantis stages. Also, a Dutch magazine article indicated that Dr. Strange and Scarecrow are on the Arkham stage...would like to see if there is a third section to this stage.

Checkout unexplored parts of the Ferris Air and Atlantis stages also if the team would confirm if we are getting DLC Arena's with the Season Pass.

ENJOY!!!!!