What's new

Injustice at Netherlands Major(Red Fight District) 23-24/03!

AssassiN

Noob
Red Fight District is a major in Netherlands(Amsterdam), last year it had MK as well but sadly MK is not making an appearance this year due to unfortunate mishaps last year with the MK TO.

This is a special Injustice tournament. People can play casuals on 23/03 while there will be a tournament on 24/03, the winner of this tournament gets an all expenses paid trip to Paris where the finals will be played and the winner will receive a Championship belt!
I'm so sad I only noticed this now because this was announced a month ago and registration ends on the 15th.

Games:
Super Street Fighter IV: AE
Street Fighter Turbo 2
Street Fighter: Third Strike
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Soul Calibur 5
Virtua Fighter 5
KOF 13

International players:
AGE|NYChrisG
BT|Dieminion
DM.MCZ.Kian

The tournament is limited to Dutch and Belgian players only, registration is through Facebook or DutchNoobz. So you won't see ChrisG or Dieminion rocking Injustice if the games get recorded.

The game will be played on Xbox 360, tournament is Single Elimination and best of 3 matches.
Rules:
Controllers will be available, own controllers are not allowed
Changing characters is only allowed after losing a match or at the start of a new set.
No characters are banned.
Button Mapping is allowed. (If available)
Turbo buttons and Macro’s are not allowed.
Button Configuration must be done before the match. (If available)
When pausing the match, without notifying with a valid reason before hand, the player that paused will automatically lose the round, unless the opponent has no objections.
Match settings:
Stages: 1st stage is random, after that the loser gets to pick if a new stage will be chosen at random or if they stay on the same stage.
Time: standard.
I won't be able to attend this because I only noticed this now. Got no money and no hotel to sleep in.

Currently registered players:
Mokiz0r
DN|Hwan
DN|Nindo
buMf00d
WhYYZ
Takari
Ningyo
RyuKenchi
Diek Stiekem
ForniKairaz
Wendel Rebel
ThatChelloGuy

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

AssassiN

Noob
I kinda like how this is organized.
They did the same marketing with MK with the exception that Warner Bro's organized those tournaments, now they decided to leave it up to majors(NL's RFD, UK's I47, ...). Guess the winners of those little tournaments will all get to travel to Paris for the finals, just like MK was at UK.
The winner of this qualifier will also win a belt, another belt at the finals.

Could have done a better job spreading this, only found out by checking RFD's Facebook accidentally.

Qwark28
It's possible that MK might make next year, they just need a TO that won't screw up.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
They did the same marketing with MK with the exception that Warner Bro's organized those tournaments, now they decided to leave it up to majors(NL's RFD, UK's I47, ...). Guess the winners of those little tournaments will all get to travel to Paris for the finals, just like MK was at UK.

Could have done a better job spreading this, only found out by checking RFD's Facebook accidentally.

Qwark28
It's possible that MK might make next year, they just need a TO that won't screw up.
im thinking more of an all kratos top 8 style

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter

Qwark28
just to say, injustice at i48 has not been stated as a tournament, just casuals.