What's new

Injustice App To Console Question?

Persist

Noob
i have the injustice app, which always crashes when i try and play it lol
i heard that whatever you buy from the app transfers to ur console if you buy the console version as well

well im getting the PS3 version and I also got $50 in appstore credit i can use
so my question is what can i buy from the app that will transfer to the ps3 version
and how will the transferring work? will it work when i get the PS3 version then sign in with my
WB Account? also what can i buy that will actually transfer, just skins or other things?
i dont want to buy something that won't transfer to the console

thanks

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
It's not things you can buy to transfer to console. You unlock things by achieving certain things in the app and connecting your account to that console.

You could buy points in the app to help you achieve these goals, but no purchase is necessary.

Persist

Noob
It's not things you can buy to transfer to console. You unlock things by achieving certain things in the app and connecting your account to that console.

You could buy points in the app to help you achieve these goals, but no purchase is necessary.
oh ok i thought it was transferable cuz that red nightwing outfit looked amazing, would've bought that to get in on the console version

thanks!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Persist some of the stuff isn't exactly right there. I don't think there are things that you can buy and they get transferred to the console, what you can do is buy certain things on the App that will Unlock costumes. First off make sure you log into app with your WBID. Then as you have money to spend you can buy some in-game credits and buy a Joker card that costs 48,000 credits that will unlock the Arkham Harley skin for the console, and/or buy a Batman card for some ridiculous amount, which unlocks Batman Beyond for the console.

If you rated the game when it asked you to, this will unlock Knightfall Bane costume for the console. To unlock New 52 Green Lantern you have to play the game. Same with the Prison Superman costume supposedly.

Persist

Noob
Persist some of the stuff isn't exactly right there. I don't think there are things that you can buy and they get transferred to the console, what you can do is buy certain things on the App that will Unlock costumes. First off make sure you log into app with your WBID. Then as you have money to spend you can buy some in-game credits and buy a Joker card that costs 48,000 credits that will unlock the Arkham Harley skin for the console, and/or buy a Batman card for some ridiculous amount, which unlocks Batman Beyond for the console.

If you rated the game when it asked you to, this will unlock Knightfall Bane costume for the console. To unlock New 52 Green Lantern you have to play the game. Same with the Prison Superman costume supposedly.
wait, so u can buy things and transfer it to ur console? so if i buy the batman card while im logged in it will give me the beyond skin for the ps3 version? how so.? a code or it will recognize from me being signed in to WB on my ps3?

what do u suggest i can buy that will end up transferring to the console? cards/characters?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
wait, so u can buy things and transfer it to ur console? so if i buy the batman card while im logged in it will give me the beyond skin for the ps3 version? how so.? a code or it will recognize from me being signed in to WB on my ps3?
The app has a store where you can buy more cards etc., getting any Batman character card unlock Batman Beyond for the console. So yeah, if you buy it while logged in you get Batman Beyond for PS3. I don't think it's a code, I think your WBID records what you have unlocked and the console game will have an option to sign in to your WBID, whatever is unlocked on that will be unlocked in the game.

Therefore if you buy credits to spend in the iOS game store, to unlock things you should buy either Batman or Batman Insurgency (both gold level/quite expensive) to get Batman Beyond, and regular Joker (silver level, less expensive) to unlock Arkham Harley.

Persist

Noob
The app has a store where you can buy more cards etc., getting any Batman character card unlock Batman Beyond for the console. So yeah, if you buy it while logged in you get Batman Beyond for PS3. I don't think it's a code, I think your WBID records what you have unlocked and the console game will have an option to sign in to your WBID, whatever is unlocked on that will be unlocked in the game.

Therefore if you buy credits to spend in the iOS game store, to unlock things you should buy either Batman or Batman Insurgency (both gold level/quite expensive) to get Batman Beyond, and regular Joker (silver level, less expensive) to unlock Arkham Harley.
ok cool so to unlock beyond i should buy a gold card pack
dont need silver pack, arkham harley comes with pre-order (arkham city skin pack)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
ok cool so to unlock beyond i should buy a gold card pack
dont need silver pack, arkham harley comes with pre-order (arkham city skin pack)
Arkham Harely isn't included in Arkham city skin pack, only Joker, Catwoman, Batman.
Don't just buy a gold card pack, no guarantee you will get Batman, if you are just buying with money best shot is to buy the actual card for more credits.

Persist

Noob
Arkham Harely isn't included in Arkham city skin pack, only Joker, Catwoman, Batman.
Don't just buy a gold card pack, no guarantee you will get Batman, if you are just buying with money best shot is to buy the actual card for more credits.
do u know where that card is? the beyond one?
is it under characters or support cards cuz neither of them have beyond things
thanks man for ur help

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
do u know where that card is? the beyond one?
is it under characters or support cards cuz neither of them have beyond things
thanks man for ur help
You need to get a Batman card to unlock it which costs 182,000 credits. You can see all the unlocks you can get for the console version in the App. You can unlock Knightfall Bane, New 52 Green Lantern, Arkham Harley and Batman Beyond as far as skins go.

Persist

Noob
Under characters. Buy Batman or Batman: Insurgency and Batman Beyond is unlocked on your console. You cannot/don't need to buy the Batman Beyond card to get the costume on your console.
wow $19.99 for 192,000 credits, lol i would never pay $19.99 just so i can unlock a beyond skin lol
what the hell were these guys thinking with these prices

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
wow $19.99 for 192,000 credits, lol i would never pay $19.99 just so i can unlock a beyond skin lol
what the hell were these guys thinking with these prices
You can get the necessary credits by playing the game though you don't need to play a cent.

Persist

Noob
You can get the necessary credits by playing the game though you don't need to play a cent.
too bad i cant play, keeps crashing on my ipod touch 4, guess doesnt support it.
plus to get those kind of credits would take forever. oh well im happy with the arkham pack & zombie lookin pack lol