What's new

Injustice 2 is a Fantastic Game

This game is awesome

• Total voters

omooba

fear the moobs
ok like i love this game but i loved mkx too shit was dope. in terms of balance at launch this definitely blew me away but hey it's only been a month maybe we just haven't quan chi yet

Sasuga

Noob
This game is great but I really think NRS handled the online really well this time. Also, the loadingtimes seem to be at an absolute minimum. Everything loads fast. And look at King of the Hill; no long waiting in between the matches.

The matches themselve online are top notch as well. The is some lag sometimes on bad connections, ofcourse. But there is no teleporting characters, just slowdown, the game just pauses for short amounts of time. So much better than actual rollback IMO.

And then for the game itself; the cast is really varied and the balance seems really good for a game at launch. I'm hoping the next rebalance patch will not be released soon.

I have my gripes with the input system and the gear system isn't all that but outside of that, good game. I will be playing this for the next year, at least, I predict.

trufenix

bye felicia
Whatever team put together the Brother Eye Vault interface needs to be locked in the hyperbolic time chamber until they start the next game, but otherwise I couldn't be happier. I suck balls, but this game is fun for me, the kid, the girlfriend, and it grinds itself when I'm busy doing dishes or cutting videos.

this thread on frontpage make us look as pathetic fools.
imagine on srk front page " SF5 is a fantastic game "LMFAOO
What's pathetic about a community celebrating its game? I don't like SF5 either, but it would be nice if there was a little more positivity for a game that has THOUSANDS of players world wide and is supposedly the pinnacle of esports.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
If you take out the bottom 3, then yes, the initial balance on this game for the first month is "respectable." If you count the bottom 3, well... they won't be clicking your provided answers.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
If you take out the bottom 3, then yes, the initial balance on this game for the first month is "respectable." If you count the bottom 3, well... they won't be clicking your provided answers.
Every game will have low tier. If a game with 30 characters has 20 well balanced characters who compete well and 10 shitty ones then the game is well balanced. And it's way worse and more noticeable to have an overpowered top tier then a shitty low tier.

I'm enjoying the game, even though I have my issues with it. I love Mortal Kombat as a whole but did not enjoy MKX, so coming off of that colors my perspective I'm sure.

As far as balance goes, every NRS game has been poorly balanced at launch. I don't get why people are shocked at the bad launch balance. I mean shit, wasn't Injustice 1 riddled with 7-3 matchups even after the final patch? Give it some time people.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Every game will have low tier. If a game with 30 characters has 20 well balanced characters who compete well and 10 shitty ones then the game is well balanced. And it's way worse and more noticeable to have an overpowered top tier then a shitty low tier.
Now ask yourself does this game have 2/3 well balanced characters... I see 1/3 that are way beyond those of the other 2/3.

omooba

fear the moobs
Now ask yourself does this game have 2/3 well balanced characters... I see 1/3 that are way beyond those of the other 2/3.
straight bullshit. you're basically saying the top 10 characters are way better than the rest? so you have an indisputable top 10? give or take one or two characters that clean mop errbody else? bruh i'm listening

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
Aquaman V. Adam was very enjoyable. I look forward to seeing the equivalent of Tekken 4's tournament scene. where everyone would play Jin Vs. Steve or Jin Vs. Jin.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Agree. The game is pretty fucking awesome. I'm trying to wait until all of the DLC arrives before exhaustively comparing it to MKX/INJ1, but unless something goes horribly wrong, it's hard not to envision this game coming out on top.

Simply put, the game is gorgeous, creative, loaded with fighting style variety, and easily feels more balanced at launch then any other NRS game that I am aware of.