What's new

Injustice 2 First Balance Patch Reactions, Hype and Tears Thread

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
We won every discusdion in SG being "cancer" discussion, bruh. I had GIFs ready for most of your posts related to SG. Damn. You silly c*nt <3. I expect (no, demand) more salt in SG General thread once the patch hits.

Also FU2 mate, when you finally gonna get ur Ass on PSN?!
The salt I can provide pal, coming on PSN not so much. I'm more of a internet drama and TYM guy.

I'm really hoping you are getting all these references, but I'm not so sure.

No more -1 Deadshot b1 staggers... Yes... Give me more
Deadshot will play exactly the same. People fear the 2 in back 12 so that human delay will still allow u to stagger. B12 being - a bigger deal bc I can't neutral jump over counter pokes or throws. B12 leaves u at a range where u can't walk back and avoid most counter pokes. B12u3 though... there is a small gap btw 2u3 that will blow up people trying to counter poke the 2.

Deadshot is the same really. His biggest nerf is that he no longer has a 6 frame mid and will have a very hard time vs plus strings like lantern 2213 or whatever. It was plus 1 but my 6 frame normal would at least trade with all of his options. All. Now that will not be the case and I will have to hold much more pressure than I did pre patch.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
At what point did I say that the nerf wasn't fine ? I just stated that the other guy completely ignored the main change , the nerfs he got were huge (And justified) think before you reply with a dumb response like that next time.
Lol what huge nerf? He still does over 400 damage with a bar on a combo that isn't even his main BnB. Trait scales more and he has to spend a bar. If that's huge then what do you call Aquaman? Lol

His core gameplay isn't changed at all. The same way everyone and their mother played Bladam is the same way they will use him after the patch.

Funny how you told dude to think before a reply with a dumb response. Let's practice what we preach, buddy. ;)

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I feel like Adam's 22b1 is gonna be the same and he's still gonna be #1.

Idk if most people know about that string. You get the same damage as black magic combos.
You actually get more damage in most cases. Only player I've seen use it in tournament though is Forever King Jr. lol

Idk if most people know about that string. You get the same damage as black magic combos.
You're right , it's just he won't be able to use black magic mid corner combos now and he cant end with b23 2 for Oki and also would need trait for meterless damage

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I think people are jumping the gun a bit now because of the changes. Adam still hits like a truck.

Wonder Woman imo has gotten better, but I still believe that she'll still get zoned by the likes of Deadshot & such (granted slower recovery on some moves). Things won't change too drastically or at least I don't think so.

Supergirl still may not be able to consistently hit confirm F2 or 21 into MB Krytonian force on the P2 side. Wasn't really clarified other than the fact that they said "21 would be a more consistent thing".

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I hope the hit adjustments to Captain Cold's strings will allow him to actually link stuff off of 12, and that b233 will hit more consistently.

Shaka

Tier Whore.

I know, S2 is very fast to be use as combo punisher in some cases, so 22b1+trait, jump3/2 divekick, ender does a lot meterless damage.

b12 trait, f12 does decent damage & air juggle meterless too.

He needs meter to full combo now? not necessarily lol.

Adam is the same.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
She needed more imo, time will tell.
Her best buff was the nerf to the top-tier, specifically Deadshot and Batman. If they're even a little easier to deal with while she remains the same then the MU gets a little easier.

Her actual buffs don't really help her core game plan much tbh but I'll definitely take them. She's in a good place now regardless.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Atro: F223 vomit is no longer a true blockstring. You have to do F22 vomit if you want to stay safe on the f2 string. Shield and ball burn more of the trait meter when used (especially shield) and pushblocking takes more of the trait meter. I don't think either of these things hurt him that much and he might just be top 3 after the patch.

Meh. No biggie. Losing more meter with f4 tho is rough in a way but I see what they had in mind and I agree.

F22, bf2 is still there and the opponent can duck it which is also fine. I assume the damage scaling on bf2 is now in effect with the patch too.

He's still very very VERY good. I honestly don't see a reason as of right now to complain about anything on Atrocitus. He's still top tier & now a tiny bit more honest. Love what they've done.

Darkseid: No changes, but with the top tiers getting nerfed he's probably top 5 imo.

I still think his b1 could be a bit more faster not something crazy like 6 frames but 10, 12 or 14 frames would be just enough to keep him as is but with more of a threat with his pokes. Even so no change at all is still better then a negative adjustment.

Linda Carter: Do you mean WoWo? B23 is now plus, F23 is now safe, trait recovery is reduced, and fixed some comboing issues.

Love it. B23 is a bonus! She's going to be pretty damn good now. Very very good.

Cheetah: 223 (I think that was it) is now plus. Can't remember anything else.
Thanks for the breakdown. You did good.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Black Adam is still great.

Aquaman is hot garbage

Red Hood #1 IMO.

Batman became even more relevant

RIP Atrocitus
Aquaman deserved a reversed trident rush. That neutering he got pleases me but he's still pretty good compared to some others.

Atrocitus is absolutely fine. It's a mistake to sleep on him because he ain't changed much and he's still pretty fucking good. He's still very much in there.

Don't sleep cause he's in there.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Yes nerfed his damage and made it so he needs meter to launch you thus making black magic literally useless lol it's weird that you left that out but w/e
Can't you just trait cancel into 22B1 for meter less damage?

Yes, yes you can

Edit: Tweedster beat me to it

Last edited:
Can't you just trait cancel into 223 for meter less damage?

Yes, yes you can
I already mentioned that on the post below lol , that doesn't change the fact that black magic is next to useless (When they could've approached this some other way without making that happen) and I think you mean 22b1 , Not 223. Also willing to bet 22b1 got changed somehow

this forum is the best

-batman now does more dmg than aquaman and Adam

-now harley does meeterless dmg of adam witout using her trait and no bar no ressource really

-aquaman is shit now , wont ever see him again in top 8 of any majors

-atrocitus will have crazy hard match ups now

-dmg buff for supergirl will make her better but still isnt top 10

-superman doesnt have armor reversals now , supes got Jaxed "paulo removing armor on dash fist"

-ivy still has insale timing on her bnb

-robin better why ?

-no changes on cyborg lol

-swamp thing still shit didnt fix his jump

-bane buff why ?

-flash buff why ??

-canary crazy buffs plus pressure , string into command grab

fuck paulo