What's new

Info about who is on whos side from mobile game

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
it's not about batman and superman, it's about their idiologies, and about harley not getting her head smashed by superman.
Pretty much. But as the comic revealed recently, its also about wonderwoman and how she is fanning the flames, that she devil.

I'm on supermans side of course, since Sinestro is. But you have to admit, superman isn't exactly the most logical and fair in some of the cases.

True. After what Joker and Harley did to Lois, I'm pretty sure Super man would obliterate her on sight. The Regime wasn't an option for her. I'm still curious why Nigthwing would abandon Bats though.
something could happen to damian, and nightwing may want to take a stronger stance (lawl) againts super criminals, batman could blame superman as on the injustice issue six cover he is sad and superman looks very guilty.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
something could happen to damian, and nightwing may want to take a stronger stance (lawl) againts super criminals, batman could blame superman as on the injustice issue six cover he is sad and superman looks very guilty.
It also said that Catwoman is the only one at his side. Apparently she ends up siding against him later on though

It also said that Catwoman is the only one at his side. Apparently she ends up siding against him later on though
or being there just for protection, as lex said in his trailer some people join to feel safe, she's a criminal so i'm pretty sure the regime would look for her.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Well, this pretty much confirms that we'll be able to see renders of their alts on the select screen. I am excite.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
A cover for the comic shows batman mourning, with catwoman at his side. Its safe to say Damiens dead. I'm gonna guess Dick and Bruce take it in different ways.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Looks like NRS made a unique character model for Poison Ivy. I wonder why they didn't just port her look from the Arkham games like they did for the other Batman characters. Hmm...

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Everyone was like "Nightwing will be with Bruce" from day one and I said "Nightwing will be with the Regime" based on the info I had seen. I said Catwoman was gonna be in the regime and again, right. Yes, I would like a cookie, thanks for asking.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Everyone was like "Nightwing will be with Bruce" from day one and I said "Nightwing will be with the Regime" based on the info I had seen. I said Catwoman was gonna be in the regime and again, right. Yes, I would like I cookie, thanks for asking.
i remember you saying that but i was hoping it wasnt true, but it is and my fav character is on team Dictator :( RIP good Dick

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Who the hell is in the Insurgency? Half the cast is already confirmed (or basically confirmed) Regime:

Supes, WW, GL, Flash, Cyborg, Nightwing, Catwoman, Sinestro, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Shazam, Grundy.

Insurgency:

Bats, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Quinn, Lex, Deathstroke.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Ares is likely going to be in the insurgency. And hes pretty tough. Aquamans tough too. Deathstrokes cool. So is lex. Harley and Green arrow are meh but batmans nice. They have some people sure. Plus, they have the advantage of being a resistance, not a standing army you can attack willy nilly.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Who the hell is in the Insurgency? Half the cast is already confirmed (or basically confirmed) Regime:

Supes, WW, GL, Flash, Cyborg, Nightwing, Catwoman, Sinestro, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Shazam, Grundy.
Batman, Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Green Arrow, Aguaman, are the only sure things I think

Edit: And Lex!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ares is likely going to be in the insurgency. And hes pretty tough. Aquamans tough too. Deathstrokes cool. So is lex. Harley and Green arrow are meh but batmans nice. They have some people sure. Plus, they have the advantage of being a resistance, not a standing army you can attack willy nilly.

Ares may be his own thing but, if he is Insurgency, that means they're still severely outgunned unless the plan is to make Ares more powerful through the battlefields.

Looks like NRS made a unique character model for Poison Ivy. I wonder why they didn't just port her look from the Arkham games like they did for the other Batman characters. Hmm...

Looks like New 52 Ivy. I can't read what is says under the characters, in the parenthesis. "Poison Ivy", then beneath "Harley Quin (???)"

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
There is still Raven, Killer Frost, Joker, and Doomsday who are wildcards at the moment

Raven seems slightly possessed so she may not be part of a team; dunno about Frost; Joker is not gonna be a part of any as Supes would kill him and Bats probably refuses to help him/put him on the team; Doomsday is a killing machine and may have been released by the Insurgency to fight Supes but isn't "loyal" to them or anything; dunno about Bane.