What's new

Infinite Punching

So lately i've been trying to get it down to where i can keep punching without getting a pushback. i did it to one guy and he probably had a 4/5 life left. pretty cool to lock them up that way. kinda hard to get the timing but yea its fun to see how long you can keep it going

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Dookie's pretty good at infinite punching; whether someone is within punching range or not ;)

nah you dont have to be in the corner at all once you get the rhythm down you can do it anywhere. its honestly one of the best things ive seen. better than landing the mileena 7 hit combo. i like it cuz its funny that all youre doing is punching but they cant do anything to get out of it

I had that done to me by none other than konkr. He almost took all my life by just punching. But, I couldn't get out -I was trapped. Cool skill.. but like mgp its pretty dirty 0:)

I seen it happen and its possible. Just ask konkr!

Oh and i'm back! After all these HORIBBLE finals I had in college.. dear god i'm worn out. I feel like I just took off the weight of the world off my back. SHEESH!!!! UC trophies here I come.

CUKO28

Noob
Lately ive been bumping into alot of Golden Punching opponents. Some actually know how to use it and be effective but most just dont. Why be across the screen punching to chip block projectiles? I been trying it myself but i just feel weird doing it. Doesnt suit my style. :p

Infinite punching however,i have yet to see. I havent been caught (yet lol)