What's new

In your opinion, which nerf would hurt Reptile more?

What nerf would hurt him more?

• Elbow Dash startup is 9 frames

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • A blocked Elbow Dash is -20

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Hmmmmmmmmm...... good question. I don't know which to choose.

Second one...though I don't see the point of this discussion. Reptile needs no nerfs...Reptile is perfectly balanced.

Edit: I misread the topic. I really mean that the first option would hurt Reptile more and the second option would hurt Reptile less.

Oh wait...I misread this. I thought this was supposed to be "which nerf would hurt Reptile LESS". I voted for the second option, I meant the first option...

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
True. An extra 5 frames really isn't gonna make that big of a deal really. Most punishes will be the same.
Yeah, but it gives a bigger window of punishment and makes certain characters like Mileena and Sheeva have an easier time.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I voted -20 so that more characters could consistently punish i. e. Baraka, Jade, Sindel, Mileena, Kitana and Skarlet benefits too, CSZ, Stryker, and Quan Chi.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Elbow dash has a 6-13 startup, depending on your distance.

The game isn't going to be patched anymore, why are we talking about nerfs lol
Shit, I forgot about the 1st thing lol. My bad.

I just want everyones opinion on this matter, since you hear a lot of complaining. I'm not saying Reptile needs any nerfs, he is a solid character with his problems. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought on the matter.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i could swear i've heard of people going back and patching games that were about a year old or more...maybe they'll do it when they get around to it o-o

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Most of the cast can punish elbow dash very conistently already, and 9 frame startup on elbow dash would make it more difficult for him to get out of pressure, and his mobility. No contest here imo

Seapeople

This one's for you
Ok I've got one. Which would be a bigger buff: Armored ex dash or elbow dash hitting airborne opponents?