What's new

In need of Xbox 1/360 modded controller that goes into ps4

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I'm in desperate need of someone who can mod or change an xbone controller into a ps4, meaning taking the shell of the xbone controller, changing the motherboard or whatnot, and making it playable on ps4

Foreverking has a modded 360 controller that could play on ps3 back in the MK9 days. Would really appreciate if anybody can hook me up.

Not sure if Gummo or anyone else has an easier way, but from my knowledge of this subject, most of the pad to different console projects are really frankenstein sort of things that someone does once just to see if they can do it. I don't think I've seen that sort of service offered.

Modding fightsticks is easy because all of the buttons are two contacts and you simply wire them to a board(s) within a nice big case--controllers most of the time don't work that way. They basically have the circuit right on the PCB and the button depressing onto the board completes the circuit. Because of that, doing an internal controller mod for a different console would be incredibly difficult.

This sort of thing is usually handled by an external to the controller solution, such as an adapter. Unfortunately, the only one that I'm aware of that is currently working for X1 and PS4 controllers is Cronus, which has a bad reputation. The "undamned" USB board would be a perfect solution, unfortunately, it currently doesn't support X1 and PS4 controller inputs.

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
I'm sure I've been annoying Gummo way too much lately with my PM's. its been 2 months and he hasn't been able to get my request done. I asked for a hori FC4 dual modded to work on Xbox one. That's my official request. But I'm willing to accept a standard Xbox one pad dual modded to work on PS4 if that's easier. Anyone know of any other modders on here?

I'm in desperate need of someone who can mod or change an xbone controller into a ps4, meaning taking the shell of the xbone controller, changing the motherboard or whatnot, and making it playable on ps4

Foreverking has a modded 360 controller that could play on ps3 back in the MK9 days. Would really appreciate if anybody can hook me up.
You can search in tech talk about BROOK PS4/XBOX One
Or visit http://www.brookaccessory.com/