What's new

I'm Sponsoring 1 XBL Player for FR/WB

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
It's not too late to sign up at all, anyone who is asking, I'm pushing the date until after new years so it'll be when everyone has kind of settled down from the holiday season. I'll post a more concrete date soon.

Okay Roger Clemens ;)

I'm sorry did you say something?
I said I want in.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
My power level has increased dramatically since MLG Dallas. I'll be ready for this tournament, even if it is an online one. :)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I might as well throw this out there now so everyone can plan accordingly.

WHAT: With the recent success of Pig and I's online tournament I want to run another one, but with a FREE ENTRY this time.

WHEN: TBD

WHERE: Xbox Live

WHY: Because I love this community first and foremost, but because I can. At the end of every year I receive thousands in tips from the paper route I do and I want to give back to the community.

RULES: Double Elimination
3/5 For ALL matches
Must not have placed Top 8 at EVO, MLG Raleigh/Dallas, NEC or SCR
YOU CAN ONLY PLAY FOR YOURSELF
Region Locked - USA and Canada ONLY!
If something comes up and you can't make it, the award will go to 2nd place.

PRIZES: $100 towards a trip to Winter Brawl (Not Final Round anymore) and a spot in my hotel room for Winter Brawl.

SHAO KAHN CHALLENGE: I will be selecting a willing high level player who is willing to do this, defeat them in a FT3/5 and I'll pay for your MK9 registration.

Let the hype begin!
I will be your Shao Khan Challenge if you would like

BookBurning

Voidwards
Thanks for the tag but I'm a retired old dog now with absolutely zero skill haha.

Goodluck though to whoever makes it. Go tear some shit up.