What's new

Im calling out ALL YOU PEOPLE

Real T

Noob
What up site. Sorry I aint more active and post more in this tight community.
Anyways, just to keep it real,
WTF I never see people playing like it used to be on XBL (or at least during my main times: 2am-8am est) I kno those are bugged hrs anyway, but it USED to be thrieving (w/ the best comp no less) at those times. I play everyday just about... and it 'could' be any times. VS challenger. I kno ppl play, but it is definately less active overal.

Its hard to find matches lately! The servers are back good now for MK. So I kno its people that can STILL play those hrs, but just DONT. Dont be off your game! I need to play! This is RAW MK ENERGY (im corny), AND I CHALLENGE ANYONE/EVRYONE on this site and XBL. I will fuck you up! There! You think Im playin? Good. Come see. I own UMK3 XBLA right now. Record the damn matches and make videos, I dont give a shit. Just find me! Sometimes I have mic, sometimes i dont.

Im 28 yrs old, so dont think im some bullshit kid. (no offense "bullshit kids"). I also dont have to say my skill level in MK. You can see that for yourself. I was driving cars to arcades every day since MK1 beta cabinet dropped, and I never stopped since. Consistantly up 2 date. Even after arcades died. I jammed on all home versions of everything. My man had a cab. If u on my list, start playing me more again. If u not on my list, come beef. I will crush you. If u beat me, good. I just wanna fuckin play goddamnit! :) I also have a DS and I got UMK the day it came out, but aint set up friend code yet or nothin. Been busy. I'll get that goin too soon, so I can blast fools while im shittin too! lol

I prowl the boards. I kno most of the names of people here, so I'll kno who u are... Maybe u heard of me. I played most of u, so most of the REALest and BESTest people (XBL) kno me. I call YOU- who played with me- out. I want the people from this site who I havent played, to send me inv/FR's. I call ya'll out too. Maybe I'll "T. Friendship" u... and add u to the list. Where's all the fuckin best at? Fuckin bring it!! I want the best! Think you can beat me? Try it! I'll play noobs too. Anybody. I have good connection, but I'll even fuckin blast u slo-mo if there's LAG (LOL)

The best I met are CD and DC. Much props. But what? Ya'll bring it more too! I want some! Want some? (*I still see DC time 2 time, but CD, where u at? Bring it son!!)

U be cool wit me, then Im the coolest dude u ever met. But I wanna fight! Play MK! This message stands, but matter of fact, at the time of its posting, I'll be on RIGHT NOW for a cpl hrs. So wassup? I wanna play right now! WAAAAA AHHHHH (lolol)

SEE U IN THE "ARCADE" unless u a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wanna rumble with the beasts and monsters. I love high-level play
PEACE to:

-This site
-REAL MK PEOPLE (u kno who u r) *MK mastery is fucking art. Respect it.
-The best people on here (u kno who u r)
-People who try... and keep trying
-ANYONE who loves MK
-Female MK'ers..... I want to SEX them down good (for REAL) because they are so good at MK, and MK is like SEX :wink: :twisted: (holla ladies- I'll hit u OFF! And play MK with ya'll 8))
-to anyone I've ever played on XBL or in real life
-all the NOOBS who dont give up, and stay in the room no matter what or how bad they get destroyed. Im talkin bout the ones who hang for 100-200 matches, and i can get 40, 50, 60, etc win streaks @ a time... (u kno who u r)
-peace to the cats I still play on XBL reg/semi-reg (u kno who u r)
-peace to ANYONE who still cracks out on UMK3...

Lets do this. And dont be a little 10 yr old shit talker always talkin bout BALLS or some [ban incoming] shit. "oh, u have no life, blah blah." I have grown man life for real sons. Be an adult. Dont "act" like a virgin (even if u is). If u young, u can still challenge me, i'll play, but act like an adult around me... and dont be corny. Or u get the boot like italy (and im 100% Italian!) I hate to boot people tho... so dont make me. I just dont tolerate inmaturity and stupidity in my online rooms. And if u can beat me, I dont boot u or do wack shit like drop. U get props in my head. And I dont forget who beats me...

HURRY
GT= REAL T420
(*yeah, Im promoting myself here. plus trying to stir up UMK3 XBL again...)
If u flame me here, good. Entertainment for me. Talk is cheap anyway. I'll flame u in the fuckin game. Come say it to my face ("virtual" face in the rooms) We'll see the weight behind words... :evil:

PS- "GGs"...............
how bout a new one: "GFGs" (good. fuckin. games.)

Real T

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
Not shit talking, but I wouldn't call anyone out if my main was Shang Tsung.
My main is everyone. Fuck it. Shang is a way to use them all! =shang is my main? I guess... or everyone is, so kabal then #1 tier lol

Real T

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
lmao, Real T just lost it haha
whatup frankie. When u wanna play?
..How bout u annihilator?

by the way, whats wrong with shang main/fav? I'll snuff top tier chars w/ shang with NO morph! :wink:

...Or u wanna go all only random, or fast randper (460-460)
how bout robo-smoke mirror matches?...

Nah, I really don't play MK anymore and I'm not about to start now just because of this. Guitar Hero 3 > *

Just figured I'd give you some friendly advice before you start calling out everyone. It is pretty evident that you have played too many noobs when you say you can snuff out top tiers with Shang though, so now I see what made you create this thread.

Real T

Noob
Yeah, sick of noobs. But there's good players too... I just want more! There's hardly any of either anymore! Im always hungry!

Im not trying 2 be a jerk or an ass by talking shit when creating this tread. Its competative fueled sportsmanship. I love UMK3. I dont wanna see it die off on LIVE. I dont talk junk or gloat when I play, Im just sayin I'll bust someone's ASS in this game, but its still all about fun. Im not fakin the funk either. I'll back up what i say. anyone can come check me out. "Friendly" hardcore matches... and bring it if u think u good.

So YES annihilator! I'm calling peeps out- and WITH SHANG T'SUNG at that!! lol
but i'll be any character tho... shoot, whoever I play can choose for me each match if they wanted... u pick my char and i'll babality you with your own choice!

Im just looking for a good time on there...

Real T

Noob
^^yup. ggs. I dont always make it to the gg thread, but ggs 2 everyone i play. I was glad to see ya zel. we gotta play again. Oh, and I was doped up too!! lol I usualy am when I play. U kno, dope like crack. lol j/k...
only a lil tree :mrgreen:

Real T said:
^^yup. ggs. I dont always make it to the gg thread, but ggs 2 everyone i play. I was glad to see ya zel. we gotta play again. Oh, and I was doped up too!! lol I usualy am when I play. U kno, dope like crack. lol j/k...
only a lil tree :mrgreen:
Haha, yeah only a little, right? :lol:

Annihilator83 said:
Nah, I really don't play MK anymore and I'm not about to start now just because of this. Guitar Hero 3 > *

Just figured I'd give you some friendly advice before you start calling out everyone. It is pretty evident that you have played too many noobs when you say you can snuff out top tiers with Shang though, so now I see what made you create this thread.
How can you compare GH3 to UMK3? GH3 is a game that takes 2-3 days to 5 star all the set list songs on expert if you've played the other GHs. The game loses its luster after a week after you've beaten everything. UMK3 never loses its luster. Real T I'll add you in a bit if you want to play. I'm usually on later in the day.

elitebomberX said:
Annihilator83 said:

How can you compare GH3 to UMK3? GH3 is a game that takes 2-3 days to 5 star all the set list songs on expert if you've played the other GHs. The game loses its luster after a week after you've beaten everything. UMK3 never loses its luster. Real T I'll add you in a bit if you want to play. I'm usually on later in the day.
Yes UMK3 loses its luster. UMK3 just isnt fun anymore, ues partially b/c of lag, but the rest lies within the game itself.

elitebomberX said:
UMK3 lost its luster for me; lack of competition (except for Crazy, Shaney and DC to name a few) as well as lag has taken its toll on me.

GH3 is just very addicting and refreshing for me as well as Call of Duty 4, although I'm stuck on a certain part in COD4 that really pisses me off.

elitebomberX said:
Annihilator83 said:

What if you been playing GH for like, 2 weeks... then UMK3 you dont give a shit about :p

Annihilator83 said:
elitebomberX said:
UMK3 lost its luster for me; lack of competition (except for Crazy, Shaney and DC to name a few) as well as lag has taken its toll on me.

GH3 is just very addicting and refreshing for me as well as Call of Duty 4, although I'm stuck on a certain part in COD4 that really pisses me off.
Which part?

MosEisley said:
Annihilator83 said:
elitebomberX said:

Which part?
It's not important because he just quit the game just because he couldn't beat the one part. Ryan it's sad to see this because your quitting cod just like how you quit midmatch on mk. :cry:

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
It's not important because he just quit the game just because he couldn't beat the one part. Ryan it's sad to see this because your quitting cod just like how you quit midmatch on mk. :cry:
LOL, you are just mad that I exposed to the site that you play Barbies Horse Adventure.

And I told you, I'm going to try it again today. But I'm stuck at the end of the mission where you are with McMillan and you have to wait until the helicopter comes to save the both of you on Veteran.

Annihilator83 said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
LOL, you are just mad that I exposed to the site that you play Barbies Horse Adventure.

And I told you, I'm going to try it again today. But I'm stuck at the end of the mission where you are with McMillan and you have to wait until the helicopter comes to save the both of you on Veteran.
I came up with my own strategy for that part if you're interested.

Right before the whole lot of them show up find the RPD which should be on one of the few people you kill infront of the ferris wheel. Then as soon as you have that run BEHIND the bumper car area. Not behind a bumper car but behind the ledge of it and stay near the edge of it so you're not to far over to the right. Now equip you're RPD and keep you're sites aimed and pick of everybody you see through the bars as they run past. Just be very careful because if you let them get to far they could come from the left of you.

Hope that helps.

Real T

Noob
What the hell... lol Everyone plays other shit and stopped playing UMK3. I try to revive MK, or at least so "I" can play with more people (because "I" still wanna play), and the board turns into a COD4 discussion. lol Did most of u really go that soft? u guys really dont play UMK no more? Yeah, COD4 is another OK FPS, but you guys are sleeping on a legacy. Dont let the legend die! See, the more we "show" that we play fighting games in general, the more developers will 'green light' more fighting game projects; like SF4! I want them to make KI3 and such! I mean u guys are definately gonna secure a "Guitar Hero 4"... lol. I guess this is just a generation of fluff commin up... I come from a time where 2D fighters reign supreme! Im stuck in the past I guess, but at least Im hard core. This shit is real. I aint dancin on DDR or fuckin playing toy guitars. Good for u if u love all that shit. I like real musical instruments, and fighting for my video games.

Thanks for feelin me elitebomber. We'll play. I will add u if u send FR... anybody else who has balls too. Send those FR's...

PS- it aint laggy on MK no more guys!!!!

Kaiba

Noob
Right now it looks like more people are playing UMK3 on the DS for now anyways. Gives people like myself the chance to play some others from this site.

MosEisley said:
I came up with my own strategy for that part if you're interested.

Right before the whole lot of them show up find the RPD which should be on one of the few people you kill infront of the ferris wheel. Then as soon as you have that run BEHIND the bumper car area. Not behind a bumper car but behind the ledge of it and stay near the edge of it so you're not to far over to the right. Now equip you're RPD and keep you're sites aimed and pick of everybody you see through the bars as they run past. Just be very careful because if you let them get to far they could come from the left of you.

Hope that helps.
Ah thanks. Watch DC, I'm going to take his advice and get to owning until whatever I get stuck on next lol.

Real T cmon now your in my friends list on live and we are usually playin UMK 3 at the same time just send me an invite.

LuxtoN

Noob
If i'm on and your on then send me an invite i love playing your shang, But yeah i'll send you an invite if i see you on but if you don't join me then send me an invite theres always GG's.

Whats the delay like against me? I have little or none against you.