What's new

I'm at Level 98 what happens when I hit Level 100?

Celestial

Yolo Corps™
Yeah and the sad part is, I didn't think to buy xp cards until I was at level 64... Ask me how much fun I had getting all the way up there with no boosts but streak boosts...
Ouch. I went card less till roughly around level 38. Cards are few far in between @ lvl 64 though. So now I'm forced to depend on streaks to level up.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Ouch. I went card less till roughly around level 38. Cards are few far in between @ lvl 64 though. So I'm depending on streaks to carry me.
I didn't see the xp boost cards until around level 50 when I discovered you had to go into the archives to unlock costumes. Completely overlooked the xp cards lol...

LuciusAxelrod

Robot Ninja
How does the streak boost work with the purchased boosts? If I have a 10x streak boost and I buy a 5x boost, would my multiplier be 50 or 15?

Komatose

The Prettiest
How does the streak boost work with the purchased boosts? If I have a 10x streak boost and I buy a 5x boost, would my multiplier be 50 or 15?
50x. They stack. But only for a certain amount of games. The highest one is xp for 50 games and that's the 5x streak boost.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
That's crazy! Only because you jump on that ball repeatedly for an hour? Wow.
I left my Xbox on for a few hours doing that with a 5x XP boost, when I came back I had gone from like lvl 64 to 75. This is the easiest way to get levels fast I'm sure. I just want the achievement. :(

Chengler

Milky Holmes
To be fair, its not hard to level up.

I started one KoTH as hevel 65 and left as level 70

Managed to get a 60 win streak as Aquaman. At level 50 you get a 10 times boost to your exp. I was getting 50,000-60,000 from each win.

Did a lot of glitching to get here but

And that is all you get.
Great job I deployed before I could reach 100. I hate my self for not bringing my game with me. I told people about the Intractable cheat (someone made a video to get the word out). I'm glad it worked for you. But I'm very unimpressed with the reward. I was hoping the Hero we Deserve would unlock MMH :(

Sledge Hammer!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing...
Yep, I grinded all the way to level 100 and...nothing. Not even a lousy t-shirt. :)

Oh, and everyone avoids me online, despite the fact that I have hardly had any online matches at all, and my online win loss ratio is awful. I haven't been able to get a complete game online with anyone in two days.

So, um level 100...yay?

Sledge Hammer!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing...
Oh, and don't be confused into thinking level 50 is half way to reaching level 100. That kind of logic has no place in Castle NetherRealm. Because of the way that the XP stacks, somewhere between level 92 and 93 is actually about half way as far as the amount of XP needed to reach level 100 goes.

Honestly, because you don't actually get anything out of it, in my opinion it's not worth taking all the time required and grinding to unless you're an achievement/trophy whore. :)

Komatose

The Prettiest
Oh, and don't be confused into thinking level 50 is half way to reaching level 100. That kind of logic has no place in Castle NetherRealm. Because of the way that the XP stacks, somewhere between level 92 and 93 is actually about half way as far as the amount of XP needed to reach level 100 goes.

Honestly, because you don't actually get anything out of it, in my opinion it's not worth taking all the time required and grinding to unless you're an achievement/trophy whore. :)
Yeah. I noticed that when I hit 60 (I'm at 68 now) and I was like wow, this is going a lot more slow...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Yep, I grinded all the way to level 100 and...nothing. Not even a lousy t-shirt. :)

Oh, and everyone avoids me online, despite the fact that I have hardly had any online matches at all, and my online win loss ratio is awful. I haven't been able to get a complete game online with anyone in two days.

So, um level 100...yay?
Same is happening to me, I can't get a game anymore and I really can't be bothered with Ranked matches either. Well, at least I got the achievement out of the way.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I thought you get a alt at lease

They didn't show that Wonder women alt in The story for nothing, it's in the game and it hasn't being found yet, I even have a feeling you can the Doomsday alt can be unlocked someway