What's new

I'm at Level 98 what happens when I hit Level 100?

Stay Puft was the first to post evidence

I know that allot of you have reached level 100. What do I get other than an achievement?

This is how to Level up Fast

Thanks in advance

Komatose

The Prettiest
Wow. You must play a lot, no offense lol. I've only gotten to level 59 but I would like to know as well.

Wow. You must play a lot, no offense lol. I've only gotten to level 59 but I would like to know as well.
Actually I beat story mode got to the Shazam missions on STAR LAB's and Battle Mode once. My 5 year old and my 2 year old sons have been playing it. ( on Very Easy) They use the stage transitions allot.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
when you hit lvl 100 you need to go outside. lol
its not that hard to get there, just complete the story, do all the star lab missions and play some, its not all from online matches with a good win streak and 4x XP boost. oh and challenges too.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man if anybody ever played Defender on Atari, your reward for beating the final level (which is insane) was... Getting sent back to the first level. I think that was the first time I'd ever encountered 'salt' in a video game. The second time was Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Man if anybody ever played Defender on Atari, your reward for beating the final level (which is insane) was... Getting sent back to the first level. I think that was the first time I'd ever encountered 'salt' in a video game. The second time was Super Ghouls and Ghosts.
What if when you reach lvl 100 you get send back to 0.

LuciusAxelrod

Robot Ninja
Playing normal matches, online or offline, is probably the worst way to level. Doing single player content gets you a ton, especially story mode.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
your xbox explodes and that fucked up bitch from superman 3 drags you away.when you wake up you are now that guy tied to a tree in the living forest stage of mk9 watching scorpion give subzero a blow job,id stop playing if i were you.