What's new

Illusions wins Injustice at Gamebreakerz Monthly!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Another PNW event, marking the return of @Goldy and that means the return of cupcakes! Unfortunately they would not be Kombat cupcakes as the usual MK crew failed to show :( but we did have a hype injustice event and Im please to share with you the results!

Tournament archive (start at 2:43:00) -
http://www.twitch.tv/gamebreakerz/b/572808974

Injustice Top 8

1. Illuusions (Batman, Green Arrow, Superman)
2. Redg1e (Doomsday, Batgirl, Green Lantern)
3. STB|EGP Shujinkydink (Martian Manhunter)
4. Serpent (Ares)
5. The 253 Bandit (Aquaman, Soloman Grundy, Batgirl)
5. Jesus Wayne (Batman)
7. Busta Clown (Zatanna)
7. Grifkitten (Raven, Hawkgirl)

Our next local is Saturday Slugfest on October 11th. We keep the Washington scene alive twice a month. Our MK locals will be present and MK will likely be streamed for the first time in over a year! Stay tuned for details!

@Busta Clown
@Redg1e
@STORMS
@AK RM Blake

Last edited:

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I didn't know you were going to Gamebreakerz. I might have to make the trip next time. Playing offline once a month doesn't feel like enough for me. Too bad they don't do any organized MK.

haketh

Noob
Gonna try to make the next one & the event on the 4th. Any players down around Tacoma wanna session?

Zerg

Main: Rain
Isn't October 11th the same day as Victory Road?!

I'm a MK player that lives in California and can you please change the date of your event so I don't have to chose..

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Isn't October 11th the same day as Victory Road?!

I'm a MK player that lives in California and can you please change the date of your event so I don't have to chose..
If your in California definitely go to victory road! @TenZeRo7 runs an awesome event! This is the Washington scene, we'd love to have you out if your able but that's a ways to go!