What's new

If you're from Florida, you will understand.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ever been swimming in a hot spring?
Its like that. You burn in your heat, but you'll drown in ours.
My friend wore SPF 50 sunscreen and a white shirt to the beach. The next day, any spot that had even remotely been missed with sunscreen was bright red, he had streaks all over himself. Not only that, but he'd been burnt through his top. So his entire torso was bright red. It was hilarious, but he had to be taken to hospital because they ended up being second degree burns; the bloody idiot.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
My friend wore SPF 50 sunscreen and a white shirt to the beach. The next day, any spot that had even remotely been missed with sunscreen was bright red, he had streaks all over himself. Not only that, but he'd been burnt through his top. So his entire torso was bright red. It was hilarious, but he had to be taken to hospital because they ended up being second degree burns; the bloody idiot.
NOPENOPENOPENOPE

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I forgot sunscreen once.
Blisters and all, and its hard to breathe too.

E

Eldriken

I forgot sunscreen once.
Blisters and all, and its hard to breathe too.
I've been sunburned so bad here in Florida before that I had sun blisters that covered my entire shoulder. Why I remained here after that is beyond me. >_<

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Growing up in Florida tho you guys gotta be used to it somewhat. The furthest east I've been is San Antonio, TX and I thought that was too damn humid for my blood. I'm so used to the dry heat.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I've been sunburned so bad here in Florida before that I had sun blisters that covered my entire shoulder. Why I remained here after that is beyond me. >_<
God dude, that was me. Couldn't wear a shirt or go anywhere for a few days, and the moment I turned wrong in bed everything went all Baneling on me if you catch my drift. -_-

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Lol a little? You've got to be kidding me.

Humidity isn't high but because of the hole in the ozone UV is off the charts. People got burned sitting inside through their blinds.
I have to be that guy and ask.

What's it like spending Christmas on DA BEECH?

E

Eldriken

Growing up in Florida tho you guys gotta be used to it somewhat. The furthest east I've been is San Antonio, TX and I thought that was too damn humid for my blood. I'm so used to the dry heat.
You don't get used to this type of weather. It's impossible.

I call this state the "Fickle Weather State" instead of the "Sunshine State." As soon as you think you're about to adapt, it pulls a 180 on you and then another 180 and a 180 after that. ALL IN THE SAME DAMN DAY.

You don't know how to get used to anything living here.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I have to be that guy and ask.

What's it like spending Christmas on DA BEECH?
It's nice. We usually spend it around the pool or go to the park to play footy/cricket.

Very rarely do we actually go down to the beach on Christmas Day; it's a good 40 minute drive and there's no alcohol allowed (public place and all).

You don't get used to this type of weather. It's impossible.

I call this state the "Fickle Weather State" instead of the "Sunshine State." As soon as you think you're about to adapt, it pulls a 180 on you and then another 180 and a 180 after that. ALL IN THE SAME DAMN DAY.

You don't know how to get used to anything living here.
There is actually a saying in Melbourne, "If you don't like the weather in Melbourne, wait 5 minutes."

STRYKIE

It's nice. We usually spend it around the pool or go to the park to play footy/cricket.

Very rarely do we actually go down to the beach on Christmas Day; it's a good 40 minute drive and there's no alcohol allowed (public place and all).
Well I meant more because of Oceania's topsy turvy weather patterns, not so much an actual beach :p But mmmm, sounds good.

STRYKIE

Our weather makes much more sense. We begin a new school year at the beginning of the year, not half way through.
I think Santa being greeted to cheese in a glass and eroded cookies during Christmas Eve would strongly disagree with that.

And maybe that explains why nations who play their football seasons over the course of a caldendar year are pringles at the world cup :DOGE

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I think Santa being greeted to cheese in a glass and eroded cookies during Christmas Eve would strongly disagree with that.

And maybe that explains why nations who play their football seasons over the course of a caldendar year are pringles at the world cup :DOGE
Come now, we have the Christmas Koala bring us presents while naughty children get skin cancer. What is this 'Santa' you speak of.