What's new

If you could change one move's MB function, what would it be?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
MB Play doctor instead of 8% unscaled damage leaves the opponent in a dazed state that allows for a 50/50 vortex.

Or MB silly slide which has 2 hits of armor

Or MB tantrum stance 1 becomes an overhead that is -1 on block

Harley needs all of these things.
#buff Harley

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
MB Swamp hands animation changes to grundy's hands pulling you through the swamp right to him.

MB Lasso grab animation changed to a combo-esque finisher that ends with WW gaining bracelet parry damage boost and opponent HKD directly infront of her.

Doomsday MB ES animation is still OH/Low except the low switches to the current launcher animation

MB wingdings last hit is a capture move akin to Bola

MB slide automagically combo's into an U3 for you

MB Superman punch causes a wall bounce

MB Lightning causes a pop up

MB Machine gun now does an epic barrage of bullets after the grenade

MB Lex Mine gains wheels and roams like the roomba

MB Raging charge now does a full on form tackle into mounted punches to the dome

MB Flash kick does like a bagillion kicks before the launcher. Like so many we can't see things... and the finisher goes into the b3 for a wall bounce launch

MB Lift is a hand which holds you in place for a Green lantern barrage of missiles... with the last one creating a wall bounce

MB Godsmack is now a Shang Tsung-esque xray knee finisher that launches slightly into the air... then the godsmack animation to bounce them from air to ground.

all i got.

that was fun.

edit: MB Play Doctor changes either your direction inputs or your button inputs randomly for 3 seconds.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Grundy's cleaver spin. For it to be more positive on block and produce a hard knockdown.

Catwoman's catdash. Have it be neutral on block

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
MB pop always be overhead instead of mid and travels slower

MB catclaws come out on block and be +10

MB fire kiss is overhead

MB batarangs (down) is overhead

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'd change Green Arrow's MB Bowspin from what it is now into something akin to Aquaman's MB trident rush in terms of damage on block or chip.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I would want to see Ares' MB Dark Energy bounce opponents straight up for a combo. Also, MB God Smack to pierce armor.

Bane: MB Command Grab would have Bane's legs fall off.
Same with AM's MB Trident Rush, BG's Smoke Bomb, and BA's Dive Kick

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
MB-Demigoddess with armor from startup and advantage on block. So much so that i get a free B2 afterwards if i please. :tonyt

Notez4

Noob
Can I add a meter burn function to acid blossom? I'd want it to stand them up and leave me plus enough to throw teeth and continue pressure

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Killer Frost should be able to MB taunt to perform the entire musical sequence "Let it go" from Frozen.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
MB super nova would go across the screen, not off the screen. All properties remain.
Also add MB to trait - he gains invincibility to d1's for its duration.