What's new

If/When IGAU2 is made, what do you want to see in it?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Well, that does sound reasonable. This is actually the first time I ever heard someone explain it this way: very slightly increased walk speed (or better acceleration) to allow for decent whiff punishing. In about six months now of people complaining about walk speed being too slow, it was generally in the context of the same people complaining about how the ranged attacks were too good on such big stages or just the three words "increased walk speed!" and leaving it at that.
Basically that's all I want. Even removing the acceleration so that walk speed is instant would be a huge help to the cast.

think of the shazam players

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
He should get a lightning fist version of Scorpion's because it looks like he's trying not copy him anyway

I'd settle for the range change but if cosmetics are on the table I'd like each character to get a skin that's drastically different from their default one. Does Shazam really need New 52 and his default? What about Sinestro's basically being a helmet? They could've given him a GL skin just as easily. Or BA only being bald when they could've done one entirely separate? Blargh!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Faster walk speed, smaller stages, less interactable, a "4" attack, like MK9, four buttons for more attacks, but still keep the trait button of course. Make zoning and footsies more viable then jump-ins and 50/50 loops. Oh, and motha' fudgeking SWAMP THING.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
- Better AA's.
- Make interactables blockable or tone them down in some way (namely the ridiculous ones like the Watchtower robots and the car in Wayne Manor/Metropolis, that shit is fucking stupid).
- Better netcode.
- Better music.
- No more Superman/Batman hero worship, those motherfuckers got like 64 skins each while some characters got none, everybody needs an equal/near equal amount next time.
- No fucking guest characters, especially MK ones.
- Brighter colour scheme.
- Women that look like women.
- Controls that don't suck ass.
- A lot less safe invincible wake-ups (a few characters can have one, but in general they're kinda stupid).
- Raven.

jaym7018

Noob
I also agree with safe wake ups being removed. I dont have a problem with invincibility frames on wake ups. Every wake up attack should be full combo punishable on block. Like make attacks done during the wake up window have a universal frame disadvantage of -20. Doing a wake up should be a risk.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'd like to see the controls tightened up a bit. At times, Injustice can feel a bit unresponsive and sluggish to me. An improved color scheme, hit effects, lighting, etc. would be welcome too.

Oh, and Poison Ivy. She needs to happen so I can have my sirens.

You will never have the full trio.

If Poison Ivy makes it into the next game, it will be at the expense of either CW or Harley.

jaym7018

Noob
Yeah i say no to beast boy as well, hes to difficult to be done well. Any adaptation of him in a fighting game would be underwhelming.

haketh

Noob
The impossible happened, I agreed with jaym7018 twice

Yeah i say no to beast boy as well, hes to difficult to be done well. Any adaptation of him in a fighting game would be underwhelming.
I could see him working in an engine like Skullgrils, Melty Blood, UNIB, or VSAV

Reactions: RYX

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.

What the character select screen SHOULD have looked like. DLC characters included. Give us a few females who have more than just a cameo in recent comics and TV shows. Looking at you - Killer "out of fucking nowhere" frost.

Also, music and sound effects. Turn the fucking volume up. Give us a memorable score. Unpopular opinion - I actually like the Injustice music. I'd just like for it all to be louder, much louder.

Overall improvements, we'd all appreciate. I'd like to see NRS try adopting movement more like KOF. Yes, I know. Kill me.

Give characters less retarded hurtboxes and more consistent hitboxes.

Also, music and sound effects. Turn the fucking volume up. Give us a memorable score. Unpopular opinion - I actually like the Injustice music. I'd just like for it all to be louder, much louder.
You can turn down the volume of everything else in the settings, but leave the music volume at maximum. You might have to tinker a bit with it and turn the TV volume up higher, but you'll be able to hear the music more easily.