What's new

if there was a zombie apocalypse which 5 MK players would you want in your survival group and why?

Flagg

Noob
Sub Zero and CSZ: the power to freeze hordes would be massive in a apocalypse, I also suspect that CSZ armour gives him protection should any zombies get in close.

Kenshi and Ermac: You need to keep zombies away, which is where their abilities would really shine.

Scorpion: the power to burn is also pretty useful here, plus Scorpion could use his spear to pull of zombie heads and being undead himself he cannot be harmed or changed I suspect.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
My group

pherleece for his driving skills (car AND motorcycle)
Playpal because he's asian so he probably knows technical stuff
Showtime because he could prob fuck some shit up
@khaotik because i have to get it on at some point
and, i guess... GuamoKun because we probably need someone for sacrifice so we can keep the important people

Flagg

Noob
Oh, this is players, not characters.

No fatties for a start.

Is there anyone here that knows how to use a weapon, has reasonable accuracy and is not a redneck?

People that spend a lot of time outside, that know's how to live outside is a plus, so that probably rules out 95% of most gamers.

My cousin Carlos (played trilogy)
My cousin Mauri (played trilogy)
My brother Andrew (played trilogy)
My dad (played mk1)
hmm, and i guess i need a girl right? That bitch that got uppercutted on the cleveland bus. I'd uppercut her into the zombie traps so they get baited in and i get a toasty boost, lol.

fuck repopulating, with this few people by the second generation incest becomes inevitable. im not putting my kids through that, that's freaking nasty.
Don't think about it, then it's not so bad. How do you think the first few generations on Earth came to be? How do you think we all came to be, when we likely came from the same batch of humans in the first, second, third and so on generations?

Zyns
Squeaker101
Gamma
Sage Leviathan
GuamoKun

Zyns and Squeaker for the old Liu Kang brotherhood, Gamma because he is Insuperable's brother, Sage Leviathan for the poetry and he could tutor us on latin things, Guamo because he seems like a reasonable guy (us five will convert him into the Pony Force during the downfall of civilization).

No females in our team because I don't want to bring children into a devastated, ravaged planet of the undead. We're probably all going to die, so I'll see if I can craft cyanide capsules for instant-death in case of "no hope left".