What's new

Question If I rejoined my original faction when I was already in another...

Oonaugh

You. Are. Disposable.
Hello,

So I'm kind of in the mood to be changing factions now, I was thinking Brotherhood of Shadow since I'm learnin a lot of Shinnok(and i also need that damn "get lv50 in all factions" achievement), currently, right now I am in the White Lotus faction with max faction level and Lv68 personal level.

Ok, so say for example, I left White Lotus to join Brotherhood of Shadow. A few weeks later, I leave Brotherhood, to go back to White Lotus, would my stats from my original faction(White Lotus) still be there after joining another? That's the question that's on my mind right now.

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate that.
Thanks.

To me, faction levels always seem to rise pretty quickly. I went through all of them for the achievement and it didn't seem like a big deal. Probably because faction levels don't really affect that much in terms of game play.

E

Eldriken

Oh christ, guess I'm gonna have to stay where I am..
Not really. Edit your player card to increase your faction XP. You get to 50 a lot faster than you think. You can do single player fights and still gain faction XP. I got the trophy for getting them all to 50 in no time and switched back to Brotherhood of Shadow and hit 50 again quickly without gearing my card towards faction XP.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You don't need to return back to the previous one, as long as you reached for this the level of 50, which is necessary for the trophy. You want to stay and reach lvl 50 for every faction. So, tune your gamertag background to accept only FXP for fast grinding.

Oonaugh

You. Are. Disposable.
To me, faction levels always seem to rise pretty quickly. I went through all of them for the achievement and it didn't seem like a big deal. Probably because faction levels don't really affect that much in terms of game play.
Yeah but I'm more concerned abkut general stats such as wins, losses etc

Oonaugh

You. Are. Disposable.
You don't need to return back to the previous one, as long as you reached for this the level of 50, which is necessary for the trophy. You want to stay and reach lvl 50 for every faction. So, tune your gamertag background to accept only FXP for fast grinding.
Thanks for the advice,

This is probably a stupid question but, would by online stats be affected if i switch factions?

Oonaugh

You. Are. Disposable.
Not really. Edit your player card to increase your faction XP. You get to 50 a lot faster than you think. You can do single player fights and still gain faction XP. I got the trophy for getting them all to 50 in no time and switched back to Brotherhood of Shadow and hit 50 again quickly without gearing my card towards faction XP.
Ok, thanks.

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
Factions are annoying, I just wanna press x and play and the game forces me to press x at least 3 times before letting me do anything!