What's new

If Atlanta (AK) Started combining MK9 With Injustice at Weekly Scraps would you watch?

Should ATL Scraps weekly tournaments add MK9 back to the mix with INJ?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 76 80.9%
  • Let the game die man......

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Hmm. I would have to see regarding who I would play. I need that connection like I got with Harley.

Briyen

Noob
AND we have to realize that it might take away valuable stream time for:

SaltFace's Harley, Harold's Flash, Pig's Zod, Xenomorphs ridic GL, Goomba's progress with WW, SSR's ligtning in a bottle Shazam, and others

AK injustice shouldnt be affected if MK is added, their scene is one of the hypest

Venom 88

VenomSuave
idk why mk died everyone just ran to injustice and used excuses why they cant play two games at once this is big and more ppl will watch im sure with a couple days pig and everyone else will be back in shape and hopefullly gga picks it up too great players over there as well

Last edited:
idk why mk died everyone just ran to injustice and used excuses why they cant play two games at once this is big and more ppl will watch im sure with a couple days pig and everyone else will be back in shape and hopefullly gga picks it up too great players over there as well

MK9 can live 10 years, but Iga.....

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
It just died man, but who knows maybe a long break was needed
I think people still love it. It really doesn't need to die.

I’d also love to think that some low tier characters still have some undiscovered juice in them, but who knows if anyone will ever find it at this point, if it even exists. It’d definitely spice the game up though. I mean, look at Super Turbo. THawk jumped up the ranks after roughly 20 years due to new tech being found. And a frigging HONDA was one match from winning the Tournament of Legends in 2012. Just goes to show what good play and character loyalty can do.
God damn do I wish I could figure out how to adjust the armor and frame data on PC. We’d have Project MK9 so f’ing fast.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Rain uppercut Toasty Boost combos incoming! I still remember the inputs. Rain plus a washed up Atlanta (pun intended)=victory for Smarr.