What's new

I want to pick up Sindel and I have some questions

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Ive never played Sindel in any game but she looks like a lot of fun here. So, I come to you all as a humble noob with a few questions.

1. My playstyle is very much aggressive so I was wondering what are the plus strings (or combination of strings) that is best to maintain pressure? I see that she has a lot of far reaching moves so some strings that may be negative but have pushback can still be used for pressure to a certain extent. I can go look at the frame data but I want to know the best strings for her overall gameplan. If using the air cancel in her pressure is a thing, count a new member in this subforum lol
  2. Given my aggressive tendencies, what is a good Kameo if I want to strike a good balance of aggression and damage. If you all judge that she can do very good pressure without the kameo, then the kameo would be used to increase the damage output mainly (ala Sareena).
  3. B2 xx DF1(EX) xx DB2 1 F43 ---------- I'm having a hard time landing the F43. I keep getting 24 come out. It's like the 2 of the DB2 is mixing with the F4 and yielding a 24 move after I land. Is there some trick Im missing?
That is all for now. Thank you!

Ive never played Sindel in any game but she looks like a lot of fun here. So, I come to you all as a humble noob with a few questions.

1. My playstyle is very much aggressive so I was wondering what are the plus strings (or combination of strings) that is best to maintain pressure? I see that she has a lot of far reaching moves so some strings that may be negative but have pushback can still be used for pressure to a certain extent. I can go look at the frame data but I want to know the best strings for her overall gameplan. If using the air cancel in her pressure is a thing, count a new member in this subforum lol
  2. Given my aggressive tendencies, what is a good Kameo if I want to strike a good balance of aggression and damage. If you all judge that she can do very good pressure without the kameo, then the kameo would be used to increase the damage output mainly (ala Sareena).
  3. B2 xx DF1(EX) xx DB2 1 F43 ---------- I'm having a hard time landing the F43. I keep getting 24 come out. It's like the 2 of the DB2 is mixing with the F4 and yielding a 24 move after I land. Is there some trick Im missing?
In regards to question 3.
After you do B2 xx DF1(EX) xx DB2 try to switch it up to using 2 when close and 1 when further. After that you can land a 24 into scream
Almost all follow ups after that will result in fine damage, my personal go to is F43 xx J114 xx DF1
Afterwards depending on your Kameo you can continue the combo for more damage or a Inspire set up

Moms4lif3

Bruh.

float cancel pressure should be the name of the game with Sindel, if u like those floats ull like her :) i tried her b2 float pressure and combos day1 and never went back! Shes great!

For agressive players definitely look into Jax, hes amazing with Sindel - u can get unblockable setups on every knockdown that lead into combos midscreen and in the corner. U can even set up unblockables on block if ure slick and avoid it with float, f4 and df4. F4 and df4 make sindels feet leave the ground, so she doesnt get hit - ive figured out some practical setups, just fuck around with it and im sure ull find smth - since I havent seen anyone else do my setups yet, Im not sharing th

if u just like taking ur turn and keeping the pressure always on try stryker - he also helps with zoning but once ure in u can end any combo into his restand (down kameo) and ure like +30 - from here I just lay the b2 float pressure on thick. On top of that u get overhead low mix off of every string and both moved recover super quick when u get the quicker kameo recharge move with Sindel off... oh yh, the OH is +6 on block and the low +2, its honestly broken as hell, but super fun to play with

3. make sure u have medium or short input delay window on - if u have it on just try focusing on every input, do it slow first and then do it quicker and quicker - I found b2 float j1 into b2 float j1 loops really hard at first, now I dont think about it at all anymore