What's new

I still can't beat Kung Lao

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Elbow is 6 frames. And spin can be punished with f2 xx forceball.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Punishing spin is not a problem I have at all. It's more so Kung's pressure strings and ability to zone.

I'm just going to boil it down to me not having enough experience against really aggressive Kung Laos. I can punish spin, divekick and teleport but when the player is just all over the place divekiciking throwing hats and telelporting right as I elbow dash, I just feel overwhelmed and can't read/predict shit. It's not really the character I'm complaining about more like the style of player that uses him which is giving me trouble.

I'm just gonna have to keep playing them and get my ass kicked and eventually learn how to better read and predict.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I dont know why people say to punish his teleport dash.. just Acid ball it, for the punish...
You won't be able to get an acid ball out in time if he does his kick into pressure. D4 acid hand is your best option. Completely safe vs reg and EX teleport for 12% or you can EX acid hand for a little combo to really make him think about using teleport again.

Griefa

Noob
These are all old videos (2 months ago) and the level of play has increased since then, but it's a good example of what needs to be done to beat KL.