What's new

I really need to untrain myself from constant jumping

I always find myself jumping and I usually get punished for it. Anybody else that had this problem got any tips for breaking this shitty habit? D:

I also tend to throw out shitty TPs, especially after knocking someone down, I'll instinctively go for a TP with robosmoke

When I'm Stryker and I'm playing someone that always jumps, I'll constantly use the nightstick toss on them every time they jump. Either they'll learn the hard way and stop jumping, or cuss me out, saying I only do the same move over and over again (which I am, yes, but I'm countering their repeated move so they're being hypocritical). Either way, I don't really care.

Keep jumping, I love to nail you with an aaRH or aahp. 8)

That's what you guys gotta watch out for, It's why you can't jump. Play Pajaro Mayor. The guy never leaves the ground.

abc ur dead0 said:

That's what you guys gotta watch out for, It's why you can't jump. Play Pajaro Mayor. The guy never leaves the ground.
quite good at it too........

abc ur dead0 said:

But then I trick you outta the aaRH by using an Air Fireball and spin you.. >.>

TheRedPsychosis said:
abc ur dead0 said:

Shhhhhhh :wink:

abc ur dead0 said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
abc ur dead0 said:

Owned :twisted:

Rockzilla220 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
abc ur dead0 said:

-Kano- JK Sweep

I'm on a roll! :twisted:

TheRedPsychosis said:
Rockzilla220 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
abc ur dead0 said:

-Kano- JK Sweep

I'm on a roll! :twisted:
I fully saw that coming. Well next time we play we'll see if that still works :D

LuxtoN

Noob
I jump alot aswell, i find that when i try not to jump i play worse.
I can play all day and jump when i feel i need to and i can win the majority of the matches, but when i come across stronger players that require strategy to beat i have to avoid jumping which really ruins my game.