What's new

I only be able to have fun playing ermac

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Hey guys ive been having a problem lately where if i seem to play any character but ermac i get really bored, im not sure why but does any1 know any characters that are easy to have fun with or to get into??? if you do please help me out, thanks in advance

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Well if you enjoy Ermac, i would think kenshi would be a great character to try. Not sure how these characters will fit your play style but Noob, Sektor and Shang Tsung are all very fun IMO.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
i tried kenshi with my friends advise but i didnt like him but thank you im going to try the characters you mentioned i appreciate the help

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
WEll buddy if you didnt play every goddamn character in the game at one point, maybe youd have some other options. play sindel or stryker, i want to be able to beat you. lol jk man. Try kenshi, like really try him. Dont work with him for 5 minutes and say I dont like him,like you did with every other character.

Justice

Noob
This is very subjective. Like I love playing Sonya but if you like playing Ermac, I wouldn't suggest you even stare at her jumblies, much less play her.

My assessment of Ermac is that he's an easy mofo to do massive damage with from pratically any range. I think the only character you would be truly happy with as a sub is Shao Khan :D

Serious suggestions? Hmmm.... anyone in hat tier really. Raiden, Kung Lao, Freddy. Sektor has similarly-ranged tools to Ermac that you might find interesting.

As far as "checking a character out", it's gotta be at least an hour of serious gametime. Learning the specials, learning the basic strings and then using them against an Expert AI. Just picking up a character and saying "Sonya's bewbies are too big. Me no likee" isn't trying out a character.

If you're getting bored with that many characters, odds are it's not the game's fault.

My suggestion; Main Ermac and Ermac only, learn other characters only for the match-ups.
Get better with Ermac, and become one of the greatest Ermac's...
Or surrender to the dark-side and pick up Kung Lao.(not suggested)
Best of luck to ya man.
~Hound.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
hahahahaha yea i see what u mean bro im given kenshi another try and im startin to realize the error in doing that and sonya does have pretty big boobs... but thanks for the help guys im given a couple characters a try and if all goes wrong ill probably just stick to only ermac :)

Justice

Noob
hahahahaha yea i see what u mean bro im given kenshi another try and im startin to realize the error in doing that and sonya does have pretty big boobs... but thanks for the help guys im given a couple characters a try and if all goes wrong ill probably just stick to only ermac :)
There's no shame in sticking with one character if that's all you like. Just like Hound said, stick with him, be the best ever, and maybe whup Perfect Legend and those guys at tournament. Teach them that there are more characters than Kung Lao in this game :dance:

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
yea ermac definitley staying my main and also i found what secondary character i wanna play... SONYA hahaha i copied u and shes a freaking beast thanks for all the help guys!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Try Kenshi, he's like Ermac but different. Experimentation is a good thing :)