What's new

I need to take a break from IGAU

Not like anyone cares since Im basically a nobody in this game but I stil want to write this
topic before taking a break from this game.
I am a person who loves playing fighting games and it takes a lot of
dedication, research and time you need to spend on a character you enjoy playing
until you get on a certain skill level. I am not good at this game, actually I am pretty avg and
still struggling vs several match ups,
but once you are at a certain skill lvl winning the majority of your games ppl will let their anger out on you for w/e reason
It's just not the casual players, what rly bothers me it's even good players I play vs from different fighting games forums ( I am basically on every big fighting game forum I am playing the games from such as TYM, EH, SRK, 8wayrun, Blazblue-, KoF- , P4A- and DoA forums doing researches and trying to step up my game ) or just good - rly strong players which I face online and they just feel like they didn't deserve the loss which leads into frustration and anger. The basic hatemail is one thing, rage quits are another thing, voice chat with words I dont wanna mention here all the time during a game is ye ...
but what rly bothers me is a wall of text when it comes to racist mails or racist mails in general.
Ive always been asking me how ppl can get this low sending someone such a mail when you just lost 1 match in a game? And it's not even kids, most of these ppl are probably already in the age btw 25-30.
I always tell everyone that losing is learning, helps you to get better and when
you lose the other player just played better and you got outplayed.
I put a lot of dedication into the characters I enjoy playing and the display of my gameplay you have been seeing on my channel during the last 5 years.
Sometimes I wish there was an actual fighting game scene / FGC here were I live so I could go out to the arcades and playing there in real life instead of playing the games I enjoy online, but I live in a small town near the border at Switzerland and I feel ike I am the only person who is playing fighting games here in the whole area where I live so I got no choice than just playing online.
The next city where there is an actual fighting game scene is 6 hours aways from my home town.
Sometimes I wish I would live in USA.
This is basically the amount of 300+ hatemails ( 1/5 on footage ) I have received during the last 4 weeks.

I am not proud of these vids, but
the thing is when you are in my position you would actually understand why I have been making these videos over the last 2 years.
I am just tired though I m still enjoying this game. I just need a break from
this game.

sry about that
rant over/

Maxter

Noob
Youa re a very good player lianghub, Just ignore those idiots and their hatemails, that is something that will always happen in the online world, Don't quit what you like just because some idiots can't adapt and just spam hate, Hope you don't quit champ =)

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
If you're getting a ton of hatemail then you're doing something right. I wish I got a ton of hatemail but I suck. :(

Don't stop playing.

Colares

Noob
Wooa I thought you only made those funny videos with footage from every single game in the face of the earth which is why I loved them.
You should go to EVO I bet you'll place high in so many games.
The good side in being good in Skullgirls is that you have to add them on steam to send hatemail so it never happens haha.

edit: Oh and since you like to play defensive style PLEASE main Sub Zero on MKX and Money Match @Tom Brady and show him you are the best

Last edited:

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I can relate to you in several ways, Liang. I also live in a city where the FGC is non-existant so I'm forced to play online... and if you play serioulsy any fighting game online you're going to receive an insane amount of hatemail. But, sometimes, you just need to take a break. Relax, go to USFIV to kick some asses and, when you feel it, come back to Injustice.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I would say keep playing, but I know how irritating it can be playing online with people on any fighting game, let alone Injustice. I used to get very hateful messages in MK9 and Injustice more than any other fighting game. I don't even really know why either. All I can say is, try to find players who you can honestly invite and play that can handle a loss. I've watched many of your vids before, more so when playing Super Street Fighter 4 or other games. Keep trying, not everyone online is a jerk.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
It's the internet, people are gonna hate because they're ignorant and don't know the first thing about fighting games. Crap like this just happens don't worry about it if you're getting hatemail then you're obviously doing something right

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I play on Steam, so I can't get hate mail, unless they send me a friend request first. It's really refreshing to be able to throw tiger shots and standing hard kicks without receiving embarrassing messages. You should join the PC race lol.