What's new

I just found something out kinda cool

Bizkit

Noob
Does this need it's own thread? Probably not.

But I found something out pretty cool about the DLC..

If you don't have the DLC, and you fight someone with the DLC, you can perform all the classic fatalities.

Try it.

Are you talking about mirror matches? Like, if a Scorpion without the costume is fighting a Scorpion with the costume, then the one without can do the Fatality?

Or do you unlock all the Fatalities by fighting someone with the DLC?

Zebster

How's my volume?
...huh, what do you know... it's true.
oh man hypothesis incoming:
Probably a variable that allows the classic fatality to be possible is triggered for both players if one of them is wearing the classic costume.

Dark_Rob

Noob
...huh, what do you know... it's true.
oh man hypothesis incoming:
Probably a variable that allows the classic fatality to be possible is triggered for both players if one of them is wearing the classic costume.
I wonder if you still have the fatalities after your no longer fighting the person who has them. Maybe its like an STD lol the gift that keeps giving haha

Zebster

How's my volume?
Oh, wait a minute, you don't even need any player to have the classic costume on to do the classic fatalities. (as long as you have the classic fatalities at all I think)

Bizkit

Noob
I wonder if you still have the fatalities after your no longer fighting the person who has them. Maybe its like an STD lol the gift that keeps giving haha
No, I found this out by accidentally inputting Sub-Zero's klassic fatality. At that point I was flabbergasted, and then I tried them in tutorial mode, and they didn't work...

It only works when your opponent has the dlc, or the pre-order bonus for the character you use.

They can be playing Shang Tsung, but have the dlc, and you're still able to perform the fatality.