What's new

I have $60 for Headphones, what do?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
^Title

It would be for personal use. I've been thinking of a Razer Electra, or the Audio Technica M30.

But I'm sure you guys have some good options. Please, share with me.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
^A real answer, thank you my good man. But still out of my budget.

Come on TYM, don't disappoint me.

Reedoms

Noob
I bought a headset from Wal-mart for 20 bucks and I've used it for 5 years almost. Still sounds and feels great.

zee

Icy
I own a pair of Sennheiser headphones that I really like, but they're out of budget. This one fits in nicely though. The reviews seem positive as far as sound quality goes, but I saw someone complaining about cord thickness.

My brother has some Audio Technicas that sound pretty good too. They emphasize different frequencies in a head-to-head with the Sennheiser, but with some equalization I could make both headphones sound about the same.

IMO you'll probably be satisfied with whatever you end up with, as far as sound quality is concerned. Your ears will get accustomed to that sound, as I normally dig my Sennheisers more and my brother likes his ATs better. However, after spending good time with either set, I'm not thinking about which frequency flavor I prefer. They're both within the same price range, and both deliver. The durability is what you should probably focus on when looking at reviews to make your decision. ^.^

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I use audio technicas in the studio. They were a bit higher priced... By a few hundo, but AT is a respectable brand at any price range. And for 60 bucks probably the best you're gonna find imo.