What's new

I have 4 arms!uppercut is not enough !

hello TYM :)
how are u doing good ppl ?
It's been a while actually but, I lost my password and that damn " Noob saibot question " got me frustrated :mad:
I was like : " WHY THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT BOON TOBIAS TO GET MY PASSWORD BACK ??!!! IS HE THAT FAMOUS ???!!! "
....god .... that was damn funny ...

Anyway, I have a very tiny contribution here ..
It is about comboing after an uppercut in the corner !
I know it is not something to be using as a new tech or reliable corner combo or anything like that at all, but, it is very helpful consider when cornering an opponent. Because we all been in that situation where we uppercut an opponent in the corner (EX: when we read an attempt to escape the corner from the opponent ).

So, this is just to let you become more solid not missing any combo chance in your game whatever is the situation ...

Actually, I found that not only sheeva that has the ability to combo after an uppercut in the corner !
and I have been exploring that since a while but I didn't have the time to post it here ( also that stupid password recovery thing :mad: ) .. maybe a compilation is coming soon .. :)

watch the input carefully !!!

Damage = 25%

now I tried this for more than 30 times and wasn't able to get the :exair grab out until I got the point.You can't do a (aa d1-d1 into a special move) if you were holding :d !.Every d1 ( or at least the last one ) has to be separated from the one before ( confuuuuusionnnnn )...

OK .. i ll make the idea very simple :

uppercut in the corner ... ( holding :d )...1...1...1...1...air grab ( the air grab won't come out )!!!

uppercut in the corner ... d1...release... d1...release... d1...release... d1xxair grab ( perfect execution ) !!!

the 2nd point is :-

I noticed that if you uppercut then HOLD :d immediately, it will be harder to get the d1 at the right time (WHY???) ... Because HOLDING :d makes the character recover from the uppercut late as opposed to releasing :d after the uppercut until the character recovers STANDING from uppercut ...
So, what you have to do is :

uppercut ... wait until you recover STANDING then time the d1 just before the opponent touch the ground.

sorry for the confusion :( and I apologize for the bad grammar but I 'm very bad at english :(

I hope u got the idea :)
and there is a lot to be found by only understanding these ideas here and hopefully I will discover something bigger soon :)

GOOD LUCK :)