What's new

I hate king of the hill but everybody plays it.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
I hate how if you leave you lose your streak. I remember I was on a 40 winstreak and everyone in the lobby left except this one kid who just mashed b3 constantly with ds (online favorite) and that kid made me waste 20min before he left

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
lol... private koths guys...

no ppl joining and causing lag spikes unless you invite them... only as many ppl and as skilled of competition as you want can get in.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I hate KOTH too for the same reasons... why can't NRS do it like Capcom did for Hyper Fighting on the 360 where the priority is the two players fighting and if the other people in the room can't keep up with their Walmart connections, then they lag behind and it doesn't affect the match because the only connection that is happening is between them and not with the rest of the room watching. @colt

kaname

Noob
i just get bored playing against the same people all the time :) ill just as easily watch two good players play than play myself
^ This. I enjoy watching other players play. Plus it also gives a bit of time to fix a snack, and eat it between matches, while I wait to lose again.