What's new

I don't miss non-returners

Aramonde

Noob
Agree 100% This roster is so much better than the first. Im not gonna miss the non returning characters at all.

They have a great roster in I2 but I'm still missing a bunch of the old characters.

My very far-fetched hope is that in the year after they complete the 9 DLC characters that they release some "Capcom-like" mega-upgrade to the game where they add back slightly updated versions of all the missing cast and a classic stage or two.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Dick Grayson is dead as a human but right now he's the Deadman. If Deadman was a DLC character (as Dick Grayson of course) with a lot of Nightwing acrobatic type moves as well that would be awesome.

Lex is kinda just RIP, but whatever it's a comic book.

Deathstroke should definitely be in, no excuse. For you guys saying Deathstroke was a zoner and Deadshot replaced him, or that him and Deadshot are interchangable. you don't know anything about the characters in terms of gameplay and their lore. Deathstroke is first round NFL draft pick, Deadshot is on a high school JV team in comparison to Slade.

TKB

Noob
Dick Grayson is dead as a human but right now he's the Deadman. If Deadman was a DLC character (as Dick Grayson of course) with a lot of Nightwing acrobatic type moves as well that would be awesome.

Lex is kinda just RIP, but whatever it's a comic book.

Deathstroke should definitely be in, no excuse. For you guys saying Deathstroke was a zoner and Deadshot replaced him, or that him and Deadshot are interchangable. you don't know anything about the characters in terms of gameplay and their lore. Deathstroke is first round NFL draft pick, Deadshot is on a high school JV team in comparison to Slade.
Deathstroke is my all time favorite DC character and it hurts my soul that he didn't make the cut... but its even worse having people say "meh, Deadshot is a fine replacement and he can have a Deathstroke skin". Fuck off

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Deathstroke is my all time favorite DC character and it hurts my soul that he didn't make the cut... but its even worse having people say "meh, Deadshot is a fine replacement and he can have a Deathstroke skin". Fuck off
He's my favorite comic book villian for sure, Deadshot's cool and all but he really isn't shit compared to Deathstroke in any way, 5 seconds that fight would last.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Incorrect. Shot each other in Secret Six. That's called a draw.
If anything that encounter makes Deadshot look even worse in comparison if Deathstroke matched him with guns. In the New 52 they got in a fist fight and Deadshot was clearly outmatched and about to get worked until Black Manta jumped in.
So:
With guns: =, or slight adv Deadshot

No guns: Deathstroke stomps

Intelligence: Deathstroke stomps

Armor: even with Deadshot hitting his target, Promithium armor and Deathstroke's healing factor, ggs

Deathstroke is just a far better fighter too. I like Deadshot, but really Deathstroke would stomp in any environment other than an author needing to advance a story and not wanting to off Deadshot for plot reasons, just based on stats and feats it's not even close.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Wanna kinda make a ff3 joke about the returners bannon/terra and stuff and not missing non returner characters like gau or umaro but that probably won't play too well.

So instead cya later doomsday, rest in piss.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I only miss doomsday :( This roster is so much better , I only dont like a few characters like catwoman , flash , wonder woman , cheetah. In injustice one it was opposite , I liked only a few ;d

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Remember when you guys were laughing my ass off because Skarlet wasn't in MKX? i'm actually glad she didn't.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I dunno. I wish I had the chance to miss Superman, Batman, Bane, Black Adam, Aquaman

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'll miss Hawkgirl a little but I look forward to the newer characters. I'd say maybe we could get Hawkman but Boon hates him and he's kind of dead in Injustice Universe(like many) lol

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
So what's MKX then since it doesn't have Shang Tsung?
MKX could of def use Tsung over Bo Rai Cho, Leatherface or Tanya. Tsung is a classic villain. MKX is still a great game because its the first of it's kind with the variations and how rush down it is. I enjoyed MKX and overall their cast was cool. The new characters are alright, new generation, Rugrats of MKX. But Tsung is classic and should be in every game.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Teen Titans TV show confirmed for 2018.
It will star Dick Grayson.

Obviously WB will jump on this like how they jumped on the Arrow WB stuff.

so it is possible we can see a Teen Titans DLC pack with 4 of the following 10

Dick Grayson
Slade Wilson (Deathstroke)
Trigon or Brother Blood
Raven
Star Fire
Terra
Beast Boy
Red Hood? Iono
Aqualad, or Kid Flash(redundant yes because Aquaman and Flash are in the game, but w/e)

Wigy

There it is...
Zod was the more stupid and least hype thinge ever.

Instant air projectiles and retarded minion interactable combo is all i saw from him in tournament. Lamest of lame, and the flame carpet glitch lol.