What's new

I cant get Kano's Fatality for S#!7 !!!one11!!uno11!!

The Fatality is to be close and then Hold A, Press F, D, D, F, and then release A. How the #3LL can I hold A while being close to the opponent without throwing him?

Plan on holding A before you walk up to them.... so basically get the last hit on your opponent and start holding A then, walk up to them, perform the FDDF and release A. If you doit right it will work.

Yeah, that's the same principle behind Shang's fatalities.

I just hold it down a millisecond after landing the last hit. Then do the motions.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DatBoyMook said:
The Fatality is to be close and then Hold A, Press F, D, D, F, and then release A. How the #3LL can I hold A while being close to the opponent without throwing him?
Hold LP before you walk in, or Hold BL, hold LP, release Block, tap F,D,D,F release LP.

Easy, easy stuff.

its really easy man just back up a couple of steps then either run in or walk in and input the movement it leaves you with plenty of time to finish the fatality try that and see if that works (its what always works for me)

Finally got it down packed guys. Only reason it was hard for me...Or any Xbox 360 Control Pad user at that. Trying to kill and opponent while holding B is a very difficult. Much less difficult for you Arcade Stick users. :evil:

You don't have to kill him while holding it though =/, just back up and hold it. Glad to see that you got it though =p

KeanBurke said:
lol@this thread, just fucking stupid man. How about just holding lp before you get close?
rofl.......just do a jumpkick then hold lp while the kick is out....then walk close......then do it.......its not that hard at all......jeez

Masta Dev and Keane...I mean how fucking late are you gonna come to the thread? I said I got it already. Remember, its just a fatality. Just because a person can get a Fatality, doesn't mean he's not skilled in UMK 3. Just ask Crazy Dominican :wink:

DatBoyMook said:
Finally got it down packed guys. Only reason it was hard for me...Or any Xbox 360 Control Pad user at that. Trying to kill and opponent while holding B is a very difficult. Much less difficult for you Arcade Stick users. :evil:
you could be a UMK3 arcade stick user to u know

ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
you could be a UMK3 arcade stick user to u know
Yea, I know.
Edit: Tim Static I like that avatar.*Mook is thinking is he should steal it or not* :twisted: