What's new

General/Other I am emo

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Now that 16bit has stopped being a gaylord and realized he's *gasp* actually good at this game I fear that we no longer have a Kitana community member who's going to act depressed on streams and downplay Kitana in the matchup/tier charts. I'm here to fill that position. After losing in ECT's easiest pool and a Baraka player (twice), as well as Khaotik proving himself in tournament, I have finally proven that I am unquestionably the worst Kitana player in Mortal Kombat.

Look forward to me discussing things like Sonya's 7-3 over Kitana, how all her good matchups are actually even, and how I'll never make a top 8 or improve in this game. There's no actual reason I'm making this thread other than to ensure you that 16bit's win didn't mean we can become a positive community.

Lulzlou

Noob
You make me feel like dirt because you 2-0'd and eliminated me, again.
I was literally thinking about quitting mk or dropping kabal after that loss. I snapped out of my emoness 20-30minutes after though and tried to improve.

edit: I wasn't being serious about feeling liek dirt lol

Now that 16bit has stopped being a gaylord and realized he's *gasp* actually good at this game I fear that we no longer have a Kitana community member who's going to act depressed on streams and downplay Kitana in the matchup/tier charts. I'm here to fill that position. After losing in ECT's easiest pool and a Baraka player (twice), as well as Khaotik proving himself in tournament, I have finally proven that I am unquestionably the worst Kitana player in Mortal Kombat.

Look forward to me discussing things like Sonya's 7-3 over Kitana, how all her good matchups are actually even, and how I'll never make a top 8 or improve in this game. There's no actual reason I'm making this thread other than to ensure you that 16bit's win didn't mean we can become a positive community.
nope

zaf

professor
Damn tyler, You know you aren't bad.
YOU will improve man, everyone can and everyone will and EVERYONE DOES!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
seriously dude, stop doing D1 cutter so much and you'll be fine, also, when you have life leads don't go rushing in on opponents, there is no need to at all. Your a good player.

Kitty 4 life

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I shall enjoy this while also copying your idea and making a thread like this of my own for myself because I am, in fact, the worst Rain player in the world.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I shall enjoy this while also copying your idea and making a thread like this of my own for myself because I am, in fact, the worst Rain player in the world.
I'll make one too, as I am, without a doubt, the worst Smoke player in the world.