Hypespotting V Top 8 Viewing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
He's.....not great.
Sadface

Anyway, hype for Tekken Master, K&M, Bee/Bio and Pool 1 LOL
Madzin/Nivek bring the hype with presence and looking to see more EU faces I'm not familiar with!

Foxy looking to go back 2 back?

We'll see~

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Good Luck to everyone of you guys!

gonna cheer for @UsedForGlue cause it's his first oflline tourney in MKX!
Actually it's not, he won the Glasgow qualifier for the MKX Cup last year with Sub Zero :p
Sadface

Anyway, hype for Tekken Master, K&M, Bee/Bio and Pool 1 LOL
Madzin/Nivek bring the hype with presence and looking to see more EU faces I'm not familiar with!

Foxy looking to go back 2 back?

We'll see~
Pool 1 LOL indeed. I was hoping to make it out of pools :(

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Stacked tournament, should be fun to watch. Bummer that there is only 50ish pre-regs though, thought that prize pool would attract a few more entrants.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Top 4
Foxy
Bio
Some moderately good player that's character beats Dvorah /F/T
Honeybee

Bio and Honeybee's placing are interchangeable. Depends on who runs into a bad match up first.

Good luck you two. Make (north) America proud.

@cR Biohazard @HoneyBee

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
Are you competing in MKXL at Hypespotting?
Yeah man, looking forward to it! It'll be my first major, until recently I've only ever really played the other Irish lads at an offline event or two like Mantis, 1man3letters etc and beyond that it's mostly been the journey of the online warrior. Patch comment was just acknowledging how popular Triborg is with UK players, I consider the extent of what happened to 'em as unjustified as the next guy ;)

Would love to get some casuals in with you if I don't make it out of pools man, if you fancy it. I'm with Aixy, Scott etc so it'll be a great learning experience either way. Going to finally get more involved in the scene and to learn more than anything!

Youphemism

Yeah man, looking forward to it! It'll be my first major, until recently I've only ever really played the other Irish lads at an offline event or two like Mantis, 1man3letters etc and beyond that it's mostly been the journey of the online warrior. Patch comment was just acknowledging how popular Triborg is with UK players, I consider the extent of what happened to 'em as unjustified as the next guy ;)

Would love to get some casuals in with you if I don't make it out of pools man, if you fancy it. I'm with Aixy, Scott etc so it'll be a great learning experience either way. Going to finally get more involved in the scene and to learn more than anything!
That's awesome that you're coming over from Ireland! I think Mantis is/was actually planning on coming, you should speak to him and see what his plans are :p And yes, RIP Triborg (especially CSZ #BibleThump)

I probably won't make it out of my pool either LOL so if we're allowed to and there's an extra setup about I'd be more than happy to get in some casuals with you :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
this is going to be so hype... such a shame that the MKX stream is showing such a small ammount of the event... those pools are stacked as fuck!!!

Can not wait for the Condiment Bros to rock cyborg and kick ass shutting up the cry babies. Pros play, scrubs complain!!!

Still Foxy/Madzin/Glue/TekkenM/Bio/HoneyBee/Nikik/Madzin (the hype master!) . . . .and more.. wtf... this is going to be awesome!!!

only wish my new fav euro player was there.. Bizzle and his ulraawesome Jackie!

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
That's awesome that you're coming over from Ireland! I think Mantis is/was actually planning on coming, you should speak to him and see what his plans are :p And yes, RIP Triborg (especially CSZ #BibleThump)

I probably won't make it out of my pool either LOL so if we're allowed to and there's an extra setup about I'd be more than happy to get in some casuals with you :)
I'm in Manchester moreso because of uni so I plan on trying to play people there when I can, Glasgow's gonna be a stopover before going back to uni! Mantis was going to go if he made top 8 at Viennality, he came very close too :'( RIP indeed, though more Kotal from Madzin is never a bad thing :p

Awesome man, looking forward to it :) best of luck in your pool, easily one of the scariest!

Youphemism

I'm in Manchester moreso because of uni so I plan on trying to play people there when I can, Glasgow's gonna be a stopover before going back to uni! Mantis was going to go if he made top 8 at Viennality, he came very close too :'( RIP indeed, though more Kotal from Madzin is never a bad thing :p

Awesome man, looking forward to it :) best of luck in your pool, easily one of the scariest!
Ah right I see. Mantis was actually still considering coming even though he didn't make top 8, that's why I suggested you see what he's up to.

Cheers, gonna learn Piercing inside out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.