What's new

Hydro...?

I've been looking around for some MK vids on youtube and I've come across a couple videos with this blue robot called Hydro. Was he/she in any MK's that anyone knows of, or is it made up? It looks pretty cool, looks like it has some gooey powers.

EDIT: The titles say MORTAL KOMBAT: MUGEN, what's that?

dubson

Noob
Hydro is not an official Mortal Kombat character. It is the blue robot ninja, with water powers and is only playable in Mugen versions of Mortal Kombat.

For more information on Mugen please Google it.

If you look at one of the combo vids on this site, Hydro is a glitched Cyberninja who happens to have all powers of Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke. He was eventually turned into a MUGEN character...I think.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ded_ said:
hydro is character created by malibu comics
yeah, he was Sub Zero's allie. I cant remember alot about the storyline for him. I wish I would have kept those comics :cry:

ded

Elder God
i have the comics scanned (some dloaded), i just have to remember which one was with hydro lol

iammud

Noob
wtf, glitched cyberninja?

f you look at one of the combo vids on this site, Hydro is a glitched Cyberninja who happens to have all powers of Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke. He was eventually turned into a MUGEN character...I think.
this sounds like a total crock to me... I hope this isn't the combo you're referring to... http://youtube.com/watch?v=OE6cfHSfWV8

I've never seen any video that has some über bot in it. However, if there is one it was likely done by using a cheat.dat. The way I'd go about creating a hydro like this in umk3 would be to use the dark smoke skin, bind keys to different body types, and alternate between characters.
I'm pretty sure that's how they did that playable ermac in that mk1 video. that's how I do it at least...

Re: wtf, glitched cyberninja?

mud said:
f you look at one of the combo vids on this site, Hydro is a glitched Cyberninja who happens to have all powers of Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke. He was eventually turned into a MUGEN character...I think.
this sounds like a total crock to me... I hope this isn't the combo you're referring to... http://youtube.com/watch?v=OE6cfHSfWV8

I've never seen any video that has some über bot in it. However, if there is one it was likely done by using a cheat.dat. The way I'd go about creating a hydro like this in umk3 would be to use the dark smoke skin, bind keys to different body types, and alternate between characters.
I'm pretty sure that's how they did that playable ermac in that mk1 video. that's how I do it at least...
Its a mugen game :roll:

iammud

Noob
I understand there's a hydro in the mugen game... read his original post, he was going on about hydro being in an actual MK game.