What's new

Human - The Bringer Of Light

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hey guys, I'd like share my thoughts with You..to all Cyrax players and to every one who plays against Cyrax.

The massive projectile Spam attacks soon will have no effect, at least with Human. I couldnt believe (coz it was on paper) with everyday Human is moving forward. Time will come soon, that this character will outcome robot. I am no Cyrax player nor combo maker. But i have the opportunity to play someone who dose pretty good with Cyrax. And since he went for the human upgrade things are not the same anymore. The magic tool that human has is his teleport and fantastic low hit box on the net.
He is yet not explored as much as the robot is, but it is matter of time - couple months maybe and things will start to change. Human will climb the tier list and stand victorious
<thumbs up for human>

NariTuba

disMember
Hey guys, I'd like share my thoughts with You..to all Cyrax players and to every one who plays against Cyrax.

The massive projectile Spam attacks soon will have no effect, at least with Human. I couldnt believe (coz it was on paper) with everyday Human is moving forward. Time will come soon, that this character will outcome robot. I am no Cyrax player nor combo maker. But i have the opportunity to play someone who dose pretty good with Cyrax. And since he went for the human upgrade things are not the same anymore. The magic tool that human has is his teleport and fantastic low hit box on the net.
He is yet not explored as much as the robot is, but it is matter of time - couple months maybe and things will start to change. Human will climb the tier list and stand victorious
<thumbs up for human>

You just have to learn to fight him. You can destroy Cyblax with Kabal, you just have to play him a little different.

Dont iagb full screen, because if you Exdash through the net he will have time to block. You have to zone him at 3/4 screen by alternating iagb (which move you backwards) empty ndcs (which move you forward) and saw. If you get your spacing right he cannot throw out nets at all or your Exndash will go through them on reaction an hit him. If he teleports just go into f32 hit confirm into nd on hit 50/50 on block... cyblax cant do anything about this. The only way he can use the teleport effectively is to whiff punish a saw, so thats the only thing you need to be careful about. If he catches you by suprise with the tele you always have flash parry.

Saltea Moonspell

Thanks for the tips Nari. I am not seeking help here, I dont cry nor complain. I am just seeing the difference between those two and wanted to share my thoughts. Nothing more, nothing less ^_^

Saltea Moonspell

That is correct Fly :)
I looked at Human couple months ago and even picked him for a day and thought "Fuck, he is so slow and shit" but i was wrong all the way. I strongly believe Human can place higher and his times has just begun.

NariTuba

disMember
Thanks for the tips Nari. I am not seeking help here, I dont cry nor complain.
Na man I know. I just think that if you apply those tips you would blow him up and wouldnt feel Cyblax is that good.

As far as whos better, him or robo I dont really know. Cyrax you can zone easier but does more damage, thats about all the difference there is. How important is zoning him anyway if everyone pretty much agrees that he loses no matchups to zoners? (Except Kabal, who beats both robo and blax, which is why I gave you those tips)

I respect your thread tho :)

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
they have different strengths and weaknesses in different MU's.....cyblax is definitely not always better, and his resets and way harder to execute than cyrax's

Saltea Moonspell

Well, as far as I know the hardest thing Cyrax has to deal with are heavy zoners. And Human dose much more better in those MUs.
For some..... Kitana is hard to execute - execution level is based on manual skill and reflex.
At the bottom line imo Human is superior to Robot - but I am not Robot nor Human player.
It all comes from my observation and tones of matches I had with Robot and few weeks with Human.