What's new

Human Cyrax Tips

GhosT

Noob
Gonna try to use human cyrax for better use of a safer teleport. I get zoned a lot since im not good throwing bombs at good times yet. the teleport will help me get out easier when im losing the zone war.

Im not worried about my BNB combo. (im not using the reset because i think it might get patched out and that would be like the fifth time a BNB i use gets patched, not only with cyrax but reptile(damage nerf)/

Anyway how would you suggest i switch gameplans when using human cyrax? Not as many nets because of recovery? Play even more aggro? Ive done fairly well using the same tactics as with cyborg cyrax but are there any areas i should touch on that could improve my game?

Final question, I have been having trouble with a simple problem. A good problem i suppose. When im landing a random net ( i put a net out and catch opponent) with no lead up string. HOw can i max my dmg output? What im doing now is a NJP and b+2 into a 121 air throw. Its around 25 or 26%. Can i improve on this punish without using meter?

Also IF i catch the opponent in the air with a net im using the same combo for 26% as above. Is there a better option?

Thanks

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Gonna try to use human cyrax for better use of a safer teleport. I get zoned a lot since im not good throwing bombs at good times yet. the teleport will help me get out easier when im losing the zone war.

Im not worried about my BNB combo. (im not using the reset because i think it might get patched out and that would be like the fifth time a BNB i use gets patched, not only with cyrax but reptile(damage nerf)/

Anyway how would you suggest i switch gameplans when using human cyrax? Not as many nets because of recovery? Play even more aggro? Ive done fairly well using the same tactics as with cyborg cyrax but are there any areas i should touch on that could improve my game?

Final question, I have been having trouble with a simple problem. A good problem i suppose. When im landing a random net ( i put a net out and catch opponent) with no lead up string. HOw can i max my dmg output? What im doing now is a NJP and b+2 into a 121 air throw. Its around 25 or 26%. Can i improve on this punish without using meter?

Also IF i catch the opponent in the air with a net im using the same combo for 26% as above. Is there a better option?

Thanks
I hate that this thread even has to exist. His outfits should not change his game play mechanics.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals

Thanks
Yeah, thats not how you get damage with cyrax, do a guessing game with a bomb and get 52% like this: [net, B2, 21 mid bomb, dash, 22 (bom launches), NJP, B2, 21 net, 33 Ragdoll]

GhosT

Noob
Thanks.. I love human cyrax teleport but i hate his bomb and net speeds.. its almost not worth it..