What's new

How's that new main coming?

So since we have that hugely successful new main thread, I figured it'd be kind of cool if we had a place for people to share there progress with said characters, or any character they may be using for that matter. Finally landed that combo? Getting good at those instant air projectiles? With all these new mains this should be a fun little project for the community to follow.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
The last time I've fought a CSZ was against Lexithanius
I've just been trying to do what he did to me in our matches in practice mode and learn up on his strings (lurk that CSZ forum) and what's safe and what isn't. Taking him online for the first time tomorrow.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
yeah same here im 95% going but if something comes up well then ya i cant make it. or if i cant find a ride -_-
I feels you man.

Hate to say it, but this isn't the appropriate thread to talk about NEC, so I'll continue the conversation in the NEC thread.

Rain sux. it's really just his combos. I don't know which ones I should be useing and I don't know the best way to end them. Yeah water gun but canceled out of what?
his fundamentals (least ones I look for) ain't too good. Every move he has is a launcher, he reminds me of cyrax without the rush down.
But at least he can get god damage out of the dumbest shit with the most brain dead combos you can mash out. Going below 37% is just not likely. He's pretty low mid as I thought but I guess press onward for he is my main and will never drop him until one week

Yea, sometimes I forget to do a ms after a d4 or after 112, but hopefully I can get it down. and I sometimes mess up b2,1,f2 and I get b2,ring cause i do it too fast.
Same exact stuff I had issues with, b2 1 f2 will become second nature soon, 112 still gets me though xD

Got down iaGBs with Kabal relatively easily on the first hour of training. Still need to learn how to get three iaGBs in a row consistently at least 90% of the time. Improved my Darth Vader's zoning game by mixing it up with iaGBs, Buzzsaws and grounded Gas Blasts.

NDC cancels are requiring more work to be put into them, but because I don't like the Dark Side of the Force, I'm going to try screwing around with Kabal. Maybe I'll get really lucky and defeat somebody with only zoning, gimmicky up-close Kombat, little-to-no NDC pressuring and Tornado Slam/Buzzsaw 50/50 games in Kabal's 1,1,B+4,3 string.

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
Haven't been able to play at all for the last 2.5 weeks because of school so I'm gonna be going into the the tournament Saturday with like 4 hours of practice :(

My Reptile is gonna be free :(

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
In all honesty, I'm really enjoying Raiden. I'm a very big fan of the keepaway fight style, and Raiden feels natural in my hands. He could very well be a suitable secondary for him. Hopefully the tournament will go well.

How the hell do you drop Kenshi? I don't understand that.