What's new

Howdy, Looking for Sparing Partners.

How's it going, I've mostly lurked this community and only posted once or twice and I've been getting bored with the CPU. So I'm looking for sparing partners on the PS3 version. I'm Midwest, USA so preferably Midwest and Eastcoast players to cut down on possible lag.

I don't shit talk and I don't mind losing. Just wanna get more practice in.

PSN is staychopd26

Edit: I should note that I no longer have my PS3 do to thieves, so sorry about that guys.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'm down, man. I'll add you on PSN, I'm a humble guy and I'm happy to point out what you can work on, etc. I mostly play Reptile; but I dabble with JC, SZ, Kabal and Shang Tsung. I USED to main Kano, as well...I can hopefully show you some tactics to get past his BS if you want.

I've also got a mic, but it's pretty huge so I selectively use it lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hello there, welcome to TYM. Wow, lots of PSN guys this week joining.

Nice head set mic ^

Creepy00

Noob
Welcome aboard. Cool someone down for challenges. I might send you an friend request and invite for some koth.

Nice to see some replies. If anyone is interested I mostly use Kabal, literally played him every single match since day one. Lately I've been fooling around with Liu Kang(have yet to play anyone with him yet) so you might see me try him out.

Look forward to some matches.

leek

Noob
I'd like to play you too. Honestly I need some practice that I can grow off of in this game, I tend to forget everything I learn in a match because I get all pumped up/frustrated.

Add me if you still need another sparring partner. PSN: Metallica0118 , I'm in Chicago so no worries about connection.

I'd like to play you too. Honestly I need some practice that I can grow off of in this game, I tend to forget everything I learn in a match because I get all pumped up/frustrated.

Add me if you still need another sparring partner. PSN: Metallica0118 , I'm in Chicago so no worries about connection.
Hah, you sound just like me. Defiantly will add you I'm in Milwaukee so connection should(praying) be beautiful. De-syncs suck.

So today me and my sister experienced an armed burglary, two idiots broke in with a gun and stole a bunch of our shit so I no longer have a PS3. If you see anyone on my name, if you added me, could you let me know.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Best of luck improving man, surely on here you'll find no problem finding a sparring/training partner, if you had xbox I'd say sure anytime but noticed you're just on PSN I assume. :)

Best of luck improving man, surely on here you'll find no problem finding a sparring/training partner, if you had xbox I'd say sure anytime but noticed you're just on PSN I assume. :)
Lol won't be able to improve now, since they stole my PS3 with the game in it. (And my Xbox and Wii Sadly)

Oh shit yeah. I thought that was you i saw earlier bro. sorry that happened :( best of luck..
Yea it sucks, I don't even want the stuff back I just want to make them pay for threatening to kill the kids in the house. On the plus side I have a good idea of who did it and because now I'm to paranoid to sleep at night I'm constantly surveying them.

These guys were idiots, they stole an old 50$ dollar monitor and left the $900 tower that was right next to it.

mkf just wondering if we can spar sometime cause i had great matches playing with u. looking forward to sparring with u :).

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Damn, stoned. That's, upsetting. Why are there people like this in this world. I don't care if I didn't have anything in the world I would never stoop so low as to rob anyone. I hope your family recover emotionally man, that's a big hit. wishing you all the best.

Damn, stoned. That's, upsetting. Why are there people like this in this world. I don't care if I didn't have anything in the world I would never stoop so low as to rob anyone. I hope your family recover emotionally man, that's a big hit. wishing you all the best.
Yea I'll never understand it. I doubt my family will recover emotionally anytime soon, I know I'm kind of scar'd for life. I don't even feel comfortable in my own house and I'm always on edge.

Thanks for the support from you guys, it's isn't a lot but it does hold some kind of a value to me. It's pissing me off even more because they keep using my online from what people have been telling me and for my luck the site that allows you change the password as been in maintenance since yesterday. I wish I had a way to contact them while they were online, I'd let them know I pretty much know who they are (If I'm on your friends list please refrain from doing so). It's only a matter of time before they slip up.

Also if you do have me on your friends lists, just go on an delete me since the person on the other side is a dirty thief.

Wenis of Lore

Celestial
dude, i read about your unfortunate run-in with robbers. i'm sorry, i feel you man. happend to me twice now. once when i wasn't home and a couple years later when i was. they did the same song and dance you said. it's amazing what people can do with a gun and never actually use it. theives, fucking useless eaters....... the paranoia will subside after awhile, but you'll never truly think your doors are always locked. that voilation is an odd loss to piece-of-mind. hope all is well though. i'd friend you if i had a ps3 :)