What's new

How Would Injustice Be?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Fuck no. Unless you're going to make Ares insanely broken, do not bother. I am not going through that kind of hell with Superman's F2 ever again.
yeah but your character has that axe that u can't avoid,is unblockable and does 80%.u are a disgrace infra.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Yeah bring back Catwoman unblockable Catstance pounce, her amazing recovery for b2 and her 52% easy J2,33,Cat dash, b3,f3,f2Catscratch. also her bock infinite

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
It would be better if they never over nerfed Killer Frost but people wouldn't stop complaining and still complain now even though she's bad

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
The beauty of this gif is that it can be used many times:

LBSH, whoever bitches about "post-patch Superman" just plain sucks at the game. He's still ridiculous.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Everyone talking about Superman, Black Adam, Cyborg, Harley but forgot about KILLER FROST?
*she had a vortex ON BLOCK
*her trait damage was ridiculous
*her non-trait damage was so high for one bar
*her trait cancels were ridiculous
*Daggers were +4 on block

Still have nightmares.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
The beauty of this gif is that it can be used many times:

LBSH, whoever bitches about "post-patch Superman" just plain sucks at the game. He's still ridiculous.

No one's bitching about post patch Superman. I don't care about damage nerfs or laser recovery. That was needed. I just said the better thing to do would have been to make breath negative. The main complaint was "I can't move." Take off the anti air properties too. Him having the reach alone is no different than GL's B1.

E

Eldriken

No one's bitching about post patch Superman. I don't care about damage nerfs or laser recovery. That was needed. I just said the better thing to do would have been to make breath negative. The main complaint was "I can't move." Take off the anti air properties too. Him having the reach alone is no different than GL's B1.
Fuck GL's b1 in its digital ass.

E

Eldriken

What if I said give Doomie prepatch Body Splash :DOGE
I would have to agree with you. But I'm a reasonable Doomsday player and don't actually want him to have anything broken like that. It would just be fun to tinker with and make people rage over.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME BLOCK SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE FULL SCREEN AWAY AND DOING A BODY SPLASH?!"

I know it's not THAT bad, but I'm sure someone would take it to that extent. When I saw a picture of just how bad it was, my jaw hit the damn floor. How that made it through the gate to release is effin' beyond me.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I would have to agree with you. But I'm a reasonable Doomsday player and don't actually want him to have anything broken like that. It would just be fun to tinker with and make people rage over.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME BLOCK SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE FULL SCREEN AWAY AND DOING A BODY SPLASH?!"

I know it's not THAT bad, but I'm sure someone would take it to that extent. When I saw a picture of just how bad it was, my jaw hit the damn floor. How that made it through the gate to release is effin' beyond me.
lol @ the 2 foot invisible hitbox.

E

Eldriken

I think SOME of the pre patch bs should still be in the game. Keep the overwhelming stuff out though.
Okay, okay, okay. Pre-patch trait is all I ask for. There's nothing wrong with that when you look at some characters' traits.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Green Arrow had corner block infinites, Scorpion should have been toned down, but not to the current extent, and no, Harley did not need unclashable strings and 2D3 to be +10 .
Agree. Korner block infinites on Wonder Woman and Pre-Patch Supes made sense though...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I don't think people understand how bad that match up was. The patch made that match up so much better. I can't even describe how much better it got. And that match up still blows for Ares. Prepatch it was Jade-Kenshi levels of terrible.

And that guy said Superman should go back to that just because Superman-MMH is 4-6. Smh...
Jade-Kenshi wasn't that bad.. At least she kould read a charge and jump in for a kombo....

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Everyone talking about Superman, Black Adam, Cyborg, Harley but forgot about KILLER FROST?
*she had a vortex ON BLOCK
*her trait damage was ridiculous
*her non-trait damage was so high for one bar
*her trait cancels were ridiculous
*Daggers were +4 on block

Still have nightmares.
She actually had a block infinite off of an easy trait kancel block string! lol.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
So what you're saying is that GL needs a B1 nerf...

I Agree.