What's new

How well do you know your stuff for MLG Halo 3?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yo son, i remember this shit, ms Beretta ugly as fuck in real life, i went to mlg meadowlands and mlg Columbus 09, and i remember playing against you in halo 3 :) laggy wanker :)
btw i know this song by heart :) yo why did he change all the pictures though?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I miss those days =/ Foxy i think me and my friend even used to get matched with you in MLG Playlist. We watched videos from our hard drives a few months back and saw your name. That was way before i was smarrgasm so you probly wouldnt recognize my name. That was back when everyone changed their GT every week.

ryublaze

Noob
Halo 3 was my first ever online shooter and it was amazing. I got to level 43 in lone wolves then stopped and just played team slayer, team objective, and grifball. The Pit and Guardian were the best maps and I remember when you actually had to go race for the power weapons and equipment. I miss those days :(

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
Lbsh ce>all
Dat pistol.

I also really loved the shotgun in CE, only shotty I've used since that's been nearly as fun was the Spas-12 in MW2.

The 2 years or so I played Halo 3 online was probably the most fun I've ever had on XBL. 45+ dubs was fun as hell, as was running a full team in either TS or MLG. So much shit talk. I miss it :(

Did you even travel bro?
I put up a tent in hurricanes and terrential rain for halo.
I slept in an abandoned bar with no roof in freezing temperature and got woken up by how cold my balls were for halo.
I saw a real life tea bagging because of halo.
Lol man i was still in high school. I just went to the locals and just destroyed everyone. I won a 3 ft. Statue of master chief signed by the bungie members that worked on the game too :).
Jer can vouch for it lol

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Lol man i was still in high school. I just went to the locals and just destroyed everyone. I won a 3 ft. Statue of master chief signed by the bungie members that worked on the game too :).
Jer can vouch for it lol
Yeah I was too (secondary school), was the first competitive game I'd travelled for, when I was 15, not even old enough to actually be allowed there.
Competitive gaming has taken me to strange, funny, mad, sick places in the past 6 years :D

Never had the luxury of locals in my area though :(

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Jer can vouch for it lol

Yeah this is true, and he has a halo tattoo lol.

Halo 3 was badass back in the day, I didn't have an xbox but I watched MLG like crazy

Yeah I was too (secondary school), was the first competitive game I'd travelled for, when I was 15, not even old enough to actually be allowed there.
Competitive gaming has taken me to strange, funny, mad, sick places in the past 6 years :D
I tried working out sponsorships with local gaming stores to get in with the big boys, but the owner bailed every time lol. Farthest i could travel out was like an hour so i didn't do much. Still loved that game like a child and spent weeks without sleep playing and shit lol.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
The skill gap between CoD and Halo is sooooo huge though. Both individually and in teamwork.
Halo 2 with their bxbs, and bxrs were all for the fans, 3, reach, and especially 4 became more team specific than the one man juggernaut. I believe reach was a failure simply because of that stupid sniper. Easy as hell for me to dominate but in all shooters combined (even H3) I've never been head shoted more than that game. All else aside props to the halo franchise for staying Xbox only.

YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The skill gap between CoD and Halo is sooooo huge though. Both individually and in teamwork.
CoD merely SCRATCHES the fundamentals of map control. And FPS gaming in general. Psshh, Domination spawn control is hard? Try SWAT spawn control.

A 1v1 in CoD will NEVER EVER EVER be as fun as a 1v1 in Halo 3. Hell even Octagon is more fun than any 1v1 CoD 4 ACOG Sniper matches in Shipment.