What's new

How unsafe is Reptile's Dash?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Also to Colt: Where are you getting frame data information that also includes hit stun, block stun, recovery frames?
Dude works for NRS, paulo is his name I believe, so I would assume he knows what he is talking about.

I think it was brady that said that they didn't have there own frame data for the game, but colt has been giving out random frame data here and there, so I hope this means there activly trying to remedy this problem, and I hope they will eventually release all of it to the public, because that would be swell.

wanna know what happens when you try to throw it

your eating an elbo

the move is broken offline and online

now that ive fought an offline reptile player i can say that with all confidence reptiles dash is broken as hell

any one that trys to beat me down like last time is a flaming raging fan boy and guess what the rest of the mk comunity is starting to agree with me so like smokes otg smoke bomb your dash is about to be gone
I'm not sure what game your playing but the one I'm playing every character in the game can punish the dash with a throw ***Offline***.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If we had a decent training mode, I would not have even made this thread.

Thanks for the replies guys.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pay Hardwire no attention.

And elbow is 5 frames? Interesting.

yeah, I come to this thread to see, if Reptile's dash is completely safe, which I see it isnt. Netherrealm seriously needs to fix the right now dumb training mode.