What's new

Question - Possessed How to punish Kenshi teleport

NerOo007

Noob
I mean teleport in possessed variation, how to punish that, because kinda annoying when they get free throw after tp. 1 way i found is get d2 on reaction but this so so anoying every time, timing your d2.

ruff321

Noob
Who you play? I also use d2 and timing your d2 to punish kenshi's teleport isn't that hard since the screen pans out everytime he teleport so it's easy to react to.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I mean teleport in possessed variation, how to punish that, because kinda annoying when they get free throw after tp. 1 way i found is get d2 on reaction but this so so anoying every time, timing your d2.
There is no teleport into free throw off blocked 1/2

There is no string that forces u to block the tele options

There is nothing keeping u from d2 on the way down

There is nothing stopping u from armoring after a blocked tele 1/2

There is nothing stopping u from backdashing the entire tele option on read, reaction, off a block string or randomly

Ex tele has armor on start up not drop down

Crouch block forces Kenshi to do a really late 1/2/3/4 off of tele which furthermore like the above give u all the time in the world to d2 or standing 1 him out

NerOo007

Noob

There is nothing stopping u from backdashing the entire tele option on read, reaction, off a block string or randomly

Crouch block forces Kenshi to do a really late 1/2/3/4 off of tele which furthermore like the above give u all the time in the world to d2 or standing 1 him out
I thinked the same tho, maybe online lag made me think that he get free throw, im sorry and thank you about explaining.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Go into the lab and set Kenshi to do that move on
You're extremely incorrect and need to read the above
I finally played a Possessed Kenshi online before work today, but I didnt have time to test...I felt like any little tap knocks him out of the downward motion of the tele. Is that correct? Why the fuck is he so vulnerable?

That tele drop just gives the illusion of being difficult because he usually mixes it up with the demon drop to make you duck beforehand. just pay attention and when the screen pans punish. I only know a few of his bnb's in possessed, but i know that a lot of players punish that tele drop when i try it.

PIG WHY DID THEY MAKE KENSHI THIS WAY!!! lol damn i want to continue to use him but possessed is super negative balanced has no way of really opening you up and kenjutsu screams "i cant really do damage unless i have hella meter, ontop of my specials being negative" why why why

A lot of moves in this game are completely different from what they seem.
please reiterate this to people who struggle with kung jin the king of super negative specials but because people dont hit the lab he gets away with free combos and they rage :/ womp. If people practiced more they wouldnt cry nerf

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Go into the lab and set Kenshi to do that move on

I finally played a Possessed Kenshi online before work today, but I didnt have time to test...I felt like any little tap knocks him out of the downward motion of the tele. Is that correct? Why the fuck is he so vulnerable?
U can sneeze in your living room and it'll knock him out