What's new

How to get more into Injustice?

Yes

• Total voters

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Unfortunately, the high tier characters in this game are boring to play.

Personally I drink to get more into it, I get really bored playing this game over long periods of time.

Play Green Arrow, at least you will have fun.

E

Eldriken

Why force yourself to enjoy something you're not enjoying?
I wouldn't say he's forcing himself to enjoy it. He just may not have found the character that causes him to enjoy the game yet. I began to lose interest in the game after a while because I was getting bored playing as Catwoman and didn't have a clue who I wanted to play as. I was considering just giving up the game altogether. Then, as mentioned in an earlier post of mine, I saw Doomsday in action, decided to give him a shot and now I'm more addicted than I was when I first got the game.

Now, if he can't find a character that suits him 100% to where he'll enjoy the game, I would say your question is the only question to ask.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
I've never been a DC fan, or a comic fan in general, which is where my main problem with Injustice stemmed. I'm starting to get into the game, but I'm having trouble finding a character to play. I'm not having issues with character playstyles, but personalities and whatnot don't really appeal to me. So far I've been thinking of:

Doomsday because he does whatever he wants
Superman but only Regime/Cyborg/Blackest Night Superman because he's a man
Black Adam because of his ego and his walk animations
Lobo because Lobo
Scorpion because MK 5 lyfe

How do I get more into the game? Who is the coolest character to you and why?
I'm not a superman fan at all but Regime and cyborg superman are cool as fuck. One became a dictator of the whole planet and the other is an evil cyborg superman. And hes good in this game. Do it

TKB

Noob
I tried out almost every character in the game to find the ones I like best... I first got really serious about playing shazam, his combos look amazing and he's just a sweet character.. But I got tired of his annoyingly difficult matchups and complete lack of safe options. I ended up landing on Deathstroke. He is just a blast to play IMO and happens to be just about my favorite DC character.

Just try a little bit of everyone and choose the character that you enjoy playing the most. As long as you're having fun, that's all that really matters :)

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
WW bc b1/b11 n b2/33. Then when i get meter and get tired of those shenanigans i b113xxSSxxbash(mb)bash(mb)bash(mb)bash(mb)lol (or b1xxbashes) is so fun. Somethin bout her in the demo drew me in. I love the stance switch cancels n parries.