What's new

Guide How to fight Doomsday, by SonicBoomBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Zatanna gets no free wake ups against Doomsday.

Your teleports aren't hard to deal with, to be honest.
SO I WAS WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME?! but wat about MB teleport into teleport tho ;_;

but yeah tbh all experience I get is like online Doomsdays.

I would try to grind the MU out with Brad at WNF or something when I go but ehhhhh.

I will say this tho...Lightning Cage yomi is so awesome here.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I don't get these "how to beat certain char" threads written by their MAINS. I remember Krayzie doing the same thing for Jade once. Say whatever you like, but this is treason. You should be destroyed.

E

Eldriken

SO I WAS WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME?! but wat about MB teleport into teleport tho ;_;

but yeah tbh all experience I get is like online Doomsdays.

I would try to grind the MU out with Brad at WNF or something when I go but ehhhhh.

I will say this tho...Lightning Cage yomi is so awesome here.
It could be me that's wrong, but I've never had any issues with her.

But I will admit that I don't have tons upon tons of experience against her.

Brad can likely give you a better answer.

E

Eldriken

I don't get these "how to beat certain char" threads written by their MAINS. I remember Krayzie doing the same thing for Jade once. Say whatever you like, but this is treason. You should officially leave the Doomsday army and be destroyed.
He doesn't play Doomsday any longer. Or just not as much.

E

Eldriken

before the last hit i'm pretty sure
I'll have to check it out when I get home from work tonight unless someone else confirms it before then. Not saying you're wrong or anything, however. I just don't recall reading this or seeing it done.

ryublaze

Noob
I'll have to check it out when I get home from work tonight unless someone else confirms it before then. Not saying you're wrong or anything, however. I just don't recall reading this or seeing it done.
i posted about it in one of the DD threads a long time ago and i was told that it was known, and u don't see it cuz no1 uses that string anyways lol.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I think its great how like Zatanna doesnt even care about blocking ES correctly because her teleports mess up a lot of DD stuff I think. It's like 2% damage if I just stand block correctlt and I get a free wakeup?!?

@SonicBoomBrad you were right about Doomsday and stuff but like...how do you deal with teleport wakeups as Doomsday and junk.
You don't. Shazam and Zatanna body him IMO. By body him I mean it's 6-4 in their favor. I should clarify before everyone goes nuts.

I don't get these "how to beat certain char" threads written by their MAINS. I remember Krayzie doing the same thing for Jade once. Say whatever you like, but this is treason. You should be destroyed.
I dropped doomsday. He sucks.

before the last hit i'm pretty sure
You might be able to backdash 33 in the middle, but 3 is plus 7 so I don't know. I think tyrant has done it before. You can backdash 123 after the first hit if you're crouching because the first his is high, You can even d1 him out of it.

E

Eldriken

i posted about it in one of the DD threads a long time ago and i was told that it was known, and u don't see it cuz no1 uses that string anyways lol.
I use it after landing a body splash midscreen or after a blocked body splash in the corner. You can d2 people if they try to push buttons after blocking 123 and it's seemingly safe enough on block versus some of the cast to allow you to do other things aside from a d2.

ryublaze

Noob
I use it after landing a body splash midscreen or after a blocked body splash in the corner. You can d2 people if they try to push buttons after blocking 123 and it's seemingly safe enough on block versus some of the cast to allow you to do other things aside from a d2.
yea i do that too. I'm not exactly sure what's best to do after a body splash, cuz u can do other stuff like 33, d1 ES, raw ES, d3, 221+3.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
You don't. Shazam and Zatanna body him IMO. By body him I mean it's 6-4 in their favor. I should clarify before everyone goes nuts.

You might be able to backdash 33 in the middle, but 3 is plus 7 so I don't know. I think tyrant has done it before. You can backdash 123 after the first hit if you're crouching because the first his is high, You can even d1 him out of it.
So you're not a traitor, you're an enemy. You will be destroyed!
He's fun to play, though.

E

Eldriken

yea i do that too. I'm not exactly sure what's best to do after a body splash, cuz u can do other stuff like 33, d1 ES, raw ES, d3, 221+3.
I never do 221+3 unless it's to get them back into the corner. But if you do it after a blocked body splash, they can interrupt the 1+3.

ryublaze

Noob
I never do 221+3 unless it's to get them back into the corner. But if you do it after a blocked body splash, they can interrupt the 1+3.
oh, yea i was wondering cuz i saw it in reo's guide and i was thinking why i never used that lol. u can still mix it up with 22 ES/Venom i think.

E

Eldriken

oh, yea i was wondering cuz i saw it in reo's guide and i was thinking why i never used that lol. u can still mix it up with 22 ES/Venom i think.
You can. Just make sure you always do something after a 22. It is severely punishable on block.

The only time I ever use 22 is after a landed body splash in the corner so I can bounce cancel them into a transition for 49%. :p

Sure, it's a waste of 2 meter and they're out of the corner and we're both neutral again, but hey, it's fun to do against newbies. :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

@deg222
Lol zat bodies doomsday , u hear?

Doomsday doesnt suck brad, he's just not for u

Status
Not open for further replies.