What's new

How many times have you changed your main?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Flash, BA, Sinestro, Lobo, Batgirl, Aquaman. But Flash always will be my main from ♥.
I'm using BA for tournaments online (Flash/BA offline) and sinestro as a counterpick.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Started with Lantern

As I played him I realized he was the easymac of this game and didn't fit my style that well

Moved on to Black Adam

Said he was Jade tier because I thought in game frame data meant something (LOL)

Moved on to Nightwing.

Haven't looked back since (this was week 2) His versatility and options fit really well with how I wanted to play this game.

I don't get nightwing. How are you meant to play him? Escrima stance is really weird for me. His combos are pretty low damage, and I'm not really sure what combos to do. With Staff its a bit clear cut. He has one good BnB and a clear goal of range and pokes.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Raven
She was my favourite character in the Teen Titans cartoon but she isn't cool or emo in this game and the voice cmon. What a let down
I will amplify your shut up

Killer Frost
The alternate colour looks awesome and at the time she was cheap but not mainstream cheap

Catwoman
Because in a game of zoning I like to do the opposite. yolo fullscreen MB cat dash
where is my ame-comi costume

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Once. Pre-launch I thought Aquaman looked great, and he was. But Lex is more fun.

I don't think I'll be dropping Lex, but I think this Tuesday I'll be picking up Scorpion as a sub. Too good not to abuse :p

Initially, I wanted to main a few characters. Catwoman/Ares/Sinestro. Catwoman because cats, Ares because his trait reminded me of Nu-13 from Blazblue and thought he'd be a powerful zoner, and Sinestro because his Back 2 string also reminded me of Nu-13 from Blazblue and he looked to be my type of character (the hybrid zoning/rushdown type).

Once I got the game in my hands, I tried all 3 and liked none of them. Went through the roster and eventually came to Shazam. Learned about his meaty almost-inescapable command grab mix-ups on knockdown, and lol'd when I put it to practice. Actually put some time into him and found he was a blast to play. Shazam stayed until I got bored of him, and by then, Lobo was released.

Since then, I've been playing Lobo. The thing about this character for me is his fun factor. He is INSANELY fun, despite me hating his actual character. I spend a good portion of my time in training mode, just thinking about setups and putting them into practice to see how legit they are with this character. I'm most likely not going to switch from him until a DLC character that I actually like AND like to play is released, or NRS decides to nerf him into the ground for whatever reason.

TL;DR: First I played Shazam, dropped him and now I play Lobo.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Same as Smarr...

Before the game launched it was between BA and Bane. The thing that killed me about bane is his command grab, i hate that down back forward command and me having 3 busted controllers sure didn't help. Was even thinking of buying a stick just for him.

I picked up other subs like Doomsday and Aquaman, and i've been hitting the lab with GL and Raven and im prepared to make Raven my co-main. That bitch is too underrated and too good. But for now Black Adam all day errrday!

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I usually change characters based on how I unique their playstyle was, though I am guilty of tier whoring. I do refuse to play the #1 character in the game in every fighting game based on tourny results.

Mains:

1:Bane-In the games first week, I used Banes armor to destroy people as it was quite the good pubstomper for jump happy/spammy people. Then I hit debuff in a serious match.

2:Joker-I fell in love with his teeth setups, his gun cancel, and his crowbar. Everything about the character was just funny to play and watch. Suddenly I had problems with projectiles, as I had a crappy dash and even crappier backdash. People got out of my teeth setup and suddenly I realized I was just J3 to everyone.

3:Black Adam-I love characters in games that act like total dicks. Black Adam seemed like one and he had some high damaging combos and huge mobility. Was good at him until I saw many many many many other using him. I found out that he was basically #1 in the game and dropped him.

4:Sinestro-He was a character that I played before Bane, but didnt bother to learn. He had a rather complex playstyle but I discovered so much tech in such little time that I thought anything could be possible with this character. He is currently my secondary, and he basically hard counters all of my mains problems.

5:Killer Frost-The sheer power she brought to the table as well as her high execution barrier led most of my friends to pick other characters. I picked her up and we both fell in love. Reading people/reaction ability is one of the abilities I pride myself on. Playing a character that does massive damage based on good reads as well as being a fairly underplayed character made me feel a bit unique. Landing a 62 hit combo with her in front of my friends was one of the best days Ive had.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1 time. Switching from Shazam to Grundy (which they basically switched places)

Lt. Box

In MK, I mained Cyrax and played everyone else.

In IGAU, other than a week long affair with Catwoman, I've done the same with Deathstroke.

There's Doomsday, I've played a hell of a lot of Doomsday. Co-main, absolutely.
And I can tell you now I won't be dropping Scorpion no matter what they do to him.
But I sample all the wares my mind can handle, and when serious time becomes serious, the guns come out.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Mained WW since the demo. Though have tried other characters, no one has of yet made drop diana down to number 2. I second Superman, because i love the character, and i've recently started playing batgirl - shes really fun. But then again,with my top three looking like that, i guess i have no need to play anyone else, Aha.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Raven
She was my favourite character in the Teen Titans cartoon but she isn't cool or emo in this game and the voice cmon. What a let down
I will amplify your shut up

Same here. Started off with flash and raven (favorite male and female characters; equally loved) but flash sucks and raven's entire cosmetic look is a fail. I could've designed a better win pose (compare Batman's to raven's) and a better special...

But I only still play those characters; flash for fun, raven for real matches.

Dayvo

My english it's not good
I saw all the characters before release. My priority was, in this order, Bane, Black Adam, Sinestro

Release date, started with Bane. I felt that I did not have the basic knowledge of the game, and Bane seemed a hard character to use, so picked Sinestro

Once I felt comfortable with him, I gave a second run to Bane. Insta-main.

Since then, Bane it's my main, but another character has entered in the list: Lex. I love his gameplay, and he gives me the best results when playing.

So now, my character are, in this order, Bane, Lex and Sinestro. I'm learning the basics of Black Adam, but Bane and Lex are unquestionables

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
I've kind of been a Aquaman main since before he was spoiled, so no changes. But I have learned a few other characters like a Bats, Adam, Catty, Flash, Supes and now Scorpion and I'm trying to decide between them by a backup but none have taken priority over Aqua.