What's new

Question - Cassie Cage How do you handle the shinnok MU

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah, I played Bartitsu at first then played Commando, I think, in both matches you played smoke.
I kind of felt sorry for you eating 1 frame b1s and not being able to react to Bartitu's B1/F11 mixup.
Wait what? I don't think I've ever played a Bartitsu online man lol. Like I can count the amount of times I've played online since Bo was released on half of one hand :p

Oh well lol.

I just watched SonicFox vs WoundCowboy and SF used Spec Ops. He did a solid job at staying in on Shinnok with the missles. So I'd say the best variation against shinnok would be Spec Ops.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I have it written down as a 4-6 for Hollywood. Generally pretty tough MU for Cassie I think, I have yet to try the MU as Brawler but I had the most success as Spec Ops.
I had no problem with Shinnok's BS against my Brawler, but then again I only played him once and the guy didn't seem to know anything about Shinnok except for his zoning specials. That and I also corner trapped him the whole time.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I had no problem with Shinnok's BS against my Brawler, but then again I only played him once and the guy didn't seem to know anything about Shinnok except for his zoning specials. That and I also corner trapped him the whole time.
Yeah I'm talking about decent Shinnok's that know what they're doing and how to handle Cassie