What's new

How do you avoid interactables?

I'm mainly having trouble with the Atlantis one where the character breaks the glass wall and then water fills the whole screen. Do you have to space this or are there other ways to avoid it?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The Atlantis corners (works for Gotham City's too) can be avoided by just being far away. The Throwable ones are the ones I consider inconsistent. I've heard back dashing works but I never found out the timing. I need someone to practice it with.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
How are you going to full combo punish someone chucking a giant robot full screen? Maybe your character can, but not all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
but he was asking about the water.......

LEGEND

YES!
seriously though, the Whole "just backdash" thing is horse shit

Most interactables will still hit you even after you've used the backdash's invincibility to evade it. The angles and hitboxes of them are just too huge

only if you would have barely been hit by them does the backdash work as an evade

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
but he was asking about the water.......
You have a point in that. But I also would like to know the best way to deal with interactables.

seriously though, the Whole "just backdash" thing is horse shit

Most interactables will still hit you even after you've used the backdash's invincibility to evade it. The angles and hitboxes of them are just too huge

only if you would have barely been hit by them does the backdash work as an evade
I've seen it done by others and have done it myself. But VERY rarely. It's really hard to pull off.