What's new

How do i get use to the dragon punch or shoryuken movement on d-pad with the controller?

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
i don't only use 360 it is like what i use 20% of the times lol i mostly play ps3 the only time i play fg's on 360 was when fam is over and they like playing games on that but mostly with friends i play ps3
Right, but what I was really asking about was what games you're playing. Tekken forces you to be extremely tight on the motion, SF4 is very lax.

If you intend to play fighting games at a high level, you're going to have to get your execution up in general. The main remedy is practice - it's not like this stuff was easy to begin with for anybody, but you're often awash in a sea of people who've been playing for years and have long since passed that initial wall. I've been playing fighters since 1993 - I was in single digit ages when I first learned how to do a dragon punch. Doesn't mean it was easy at the time.

Right, but what I was really asking about was what games you're playing. Tekken forces you to be extremely tight on the motion, SF4 is very lax.

If you intend to play fighting games at a high level, you're going to have to get your execution up in general. The main remedy is practice - it's not like this stuff was easy to begin with for anybody, but you're often awash in a sea of people who've been playing for years and have long since passed that initial wall. I've been playing fighters since 1993 - I was in single digit ages when I first learned how to do a dragon punch. Doesn't mean it was easy at the time.
The game i am playing is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
The game i am playing is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Man, that'd be a frightening game to play without good execution. The command shouldn't be overly demanding in that at least, and I suggest you just try to get accustomed to doing the motion in the way one guy suggested - quick tap forward, then a hadoken motion. Most newer games have loose enough interpreters to make that work.

Man, that'd be a frightening game to play without good execution. The command shouldn't be overly demanding in that at least, and I suggest you just try to get accustomed to doing the motion in the way one guy suggested - quick tap forward, then a hadoken motion. Most newer games have loose enough interpreters to make that work.
Thanks to you guys i have been doing it more consistently so i'd like to thank everyone for their help i get it about 8-9/10 from getting it 3-6/10 in just a couple of days thank you all