What's new

How Complete Are You w/ Your Character?

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Lantern
Combos-50% I don't think I'm doing the optimal combos. Gross and OFIDYAN's videos showed me that. I don't usually drop the ones I know.
Matchups 30%- I play online where every character is a different version of themselves, so technically I don't know much
Conversions 50%- sometimes I'll land a traited rocket power up close and not convert. In max range air to air jump 1s that are out of b1 range I try to use b1 instead of lanterns might missing out on combos and oki.
Mixups :50% GLs mixups aren't that good IMO whiff punishing is where it's at.
Oki- 30% GLs oki is awesome due to the amount of options you have. There are soooo many setups and options I don't even know of.
Adaptation-20% I adapt really slowly.
Move Selection(Knowing what to do and when)- 60%

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Combos- 70% i feel pretty comfortable wity my combos but i'll still drop some things that i shouldn't.
Matchups- 50% against the top tier characters and sparring partner characters (zatanna) i feel like i generally know the matchup. Against low tier characters I'll sometimes be lost.
Conversions- 30% not a strength. I'll make stuff up on the fly that blows up in my face or drop other conversions
Techniques- i can hit instant air axe consistantly for what it's worth.
Mixups- VORTEX ALL DAY
Corner pressure- 50% something that i can work on, but with trait it becomes much better and easier.
Adaption- 20% easily my biggest weakness. Sonething that i've never been able to grasp as a player and definitely my biggest hinderance

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Combos – 90/100%

Matchups - 50/100%

Conversions-70/100%

Techniques (Mid screen Crossup Divebombs): 50/100%

Mixups- Superman? Mixups?

Corner Pressure-100/100%

Adaptation-50/100%

Basically my fundamentals suck but my combos are on point.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Combos – 90/100%

Matchups - 50/100%

Conversions-70/100%

Techniques (Mid screen Crossup Divebombs): 50/100%

Mixups- Superman? Mixups?

Corner Pressure-100/100%

Adaptation-50/100%

Basically my fundamentals suck but my combos are on point.
F23 breath B3 dash forward J3 :rolleyes:

Warhungry

The earth shakes beneath my fists.
Combos - 85% I don't know all of Doomsdays combos so I need work on that.

Matchups - 50% a lot of punishable shit gets by me sometimes when I play against a lot of the cast that no one plays. And the fact that I don't know what everyone's frame data is on BNB combo strings on block.

Conversions - 80% often I land a quick D1 to poke, it lands but I don't input ES in time so I get nothing. Welp.

Techniques - 95% juuuust a few things with Doomsday I need to work on a bit more.

Mixups - 95% sometimes while pressuring I forget to throw in a sweep to keep them guessing.

Corner pressure - 95% gotta learn how to beat some wakeup options on certain matchups and give a bit of respect to those who use them often to keep them in the corner.

Adaptation - 90% I've been told I adapt very strongly by the people I play with often. I'll play them at first, and I'll get whooped from sheer lack of experience but after a few games will start to win to a point where my opponent gets grey barred and they're like "omfg this Doomsday *salt*".

Clutch - 60% I've won with a big life disadvantage many times but much less vs certain matchups.

Neutral - 80% has improved a lot but needs more work. Found more success by not jumping against some people and try to snipe with dat slenderman D1 reach instead.

Patience - 100% I've been complimented heavily by my clan members and other online friends about my extreme patience playing some match ups and how smart I play sometimes to keep them in check.

Innovation - 95% I'm always trying to find new things with Doomsday, with him having such a simple kit. I find my new ambiguous crossup tech was turning heads online lol.

Overall - 85% a decent score. Pretty much can be high 90's if I learned the match ups more in depths and committed to linking ES after D1 more could get me further.